Multnomah Co. chair es the killing of the Trump supporter on white supremacy and the president in a statement

Who cares what groups they are from.
It takes very little effort to say I condemn all the terrorist who are looting, burning and murdering.
Why some people feel the need to say well these people were there too is beyond me. Because than it becomes partisan and looks like some people are trying to provide cover for one group by pointing to another group.
It’s the same thing when I see others say well these people were provoked into shooting someone because the other group had paint guns and pepper spray. When you don’t just say I condemn all that were there but instead trying to make an accuse for the murder it becomes partisan.

What does Federal assistance mean to you @Hawk92? Just what would that entail?

Where did you see this? On these boards?

You were the one who came here and posted I heard the Trump supporters had paint guns and pepper spray first. Think it was post 19.
What was your reason for posting this? I can think of only one reason and that was to provide an accuse for the killing.

Look at every post before mine. There was no mention that a whole bunch of Trump supporters came to town being aggressive. I was trying to inform those that didn’t know it or were ignoring that fact. I was not providing a excuse for the shooting. I have never been accused of such a thing in all my years on these boards.

What does it matter what a bunch of so called Trump supporters were doing? .
Does what they were doing excuse the murder of a man?

It matters because they were escalating the situation. Do you disagree with that?

Does not matter to me one bite. There was bad behavior on all sides.
It seems you think only one group should have been there?.
I think none of them should have been there.

Again, I said no such thing. Please don’t assume what I am thinking. I agree with you that it would be much better if no one was there.

Than all a person has to say is I condemn all who there.
There is no reason to say well they had paint guns and pepper spray unless your are trying to excuse one group and condemn the other group.

They’re ■■■■ stirring American heroes right? Like killer Kyle.

Yes…I understand the need that only libs have the luxury of using violence etc to express themselves. It’s what lib mommies and daddies say to em…that they’re special.

2 Likes

Are we talking about Kyle who had his mom drive him to his killing ground?

2 Likes

There is a reason. It is because it is part of the story. And that part of the story was being overlooked or ignored. I was not taking sides. I was simply pointing out what I have been saying all along. That there are anti-government groups that are causing a lot of this damage. And last night one of those groups (Patriot Prayer) had members in Portland and being aggressive. It is part of the overall story. Did the part with the paint ball guns and pepper spray have anything to do with his death? I don’t know, and I don’t care. But I believe that the whole story should be told. And that was part of the story that was not being mentioned. Everyone talks about “fake news” nowadays. And to me, a lot of this “fake news” is because facts are cherry picked. I saw that in every thread about last night the actions of these folks was being overlooked.

I do think paint balling bystanders is grounds for some lib thinking they are being hunted, and retaliating with a bullet from their own newly acquired weapon at the guy shooting paintballs. It wouldn’t justify shooting some other peaceful protester though.

Or anywhere in America while we’re at it?

3 Likes

Yes this is True. We would have hoped Trump would have done that by now. But he hasn’t.

But do you know who has?

Exactly. Libs have decided that angry mob rule is the way to go.

2 Likes

They have?

Some people think, since they allowed 94 days of protest in Portland without a homicide until the Trump caravan, perhaps there is a connection.

Nothing excuses murder, but self defense is a harder sell when you volunteer to stir the ■■■■ .

1 Like