Mueller Warns of Active Russian Meddling

I just want to say, I agree with Rand Paul about POTUS, “It’s gotten so ridiculous that someone has to stand up and say we should try to engage even our adversaries and open up our lines of communication,” the Kentucky senator said in the wake of Trump’s talks with Putin."

Sit on it haters! (Bosun’s comment)

1. you can disagree with what Trump did
  2. you can disagree with how he did it
  3. you can hate everything about the summit
  4. calling it treasonous discredits all your criticism

Today in world leader news other than Putin…

Thank you President Trump for making this possible between North and South Korea.

The rest of the world understand you are also about global peace and harmony.S Korea,

DPRK completely restore military hotline in the western region, allowing the military authorities of the two sides to communicate by phone or fax, Seoul’s defense ministry said Tuesday. https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1019142415905640448/photo/1

How long have you been a follower of People’s Day, China? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not long, first time actually. So you claim it is not true that DPRK and South Korean have openned up full communication? Do you propose bombing DPRK and sending hit squads to assassinate Kim Dung Il?

Go ride your blue wave, Blue Tex. Watch out for the sharks. Obamanation did ■■■■ in diplomacy.

As much as it is yours.

No, it doesn’t. He sided with Putin against our intelligence agencies. Suck on that.

Not me Bro;-). You sound like a huffpo agenda promotor

Fact, fiction, or Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Sound like? You’re making some weak assumptions to keep up a dumb argument. I rarely read HuffPo. I’m more a NYT/WashPost person since I have subscriptions to both. Maybe I’ll have to look at HuffPo once in a while to keep up my liberal stereotype. :slight_smile:

Fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/07/16/fox-newss-chris-wallace-gives-putin-the-grilling-trump-wont/

Putin's poodle: Trump sells out U.S. intelligence agencies with the world watching – New York Daily Newspoodle1~yes-art~curated~curatedpage

yeah, it’s not like all we have to do is just watch and listen. your boy is in bed with the communist.

enjoy it. your friends are.

Since you last posted that it was “thrown out” Flynn has had 2 court appearances, one he didn’t need to attend and most recently, 7 days ago which he did.

He asked to delay sentencing again, and the prosecution also agreed, and the judge ok’d it.

Why don’t you know this? Because you’re busy creating fiction?

You posted your baseless nonsense about it being “thrown out” on June 12th

June 29. Flynn’s lawyers and the prosecutions submit a JOINT filing.

Then July 10, 7 days ago, he walked his ass into court for a pre-sentencing hearing

At that hearing 7 days ago, that I guess in your imagination didn’t happen…:

Judge Emmet Sullivan said he simply wanted to meet Flynn, his attorneys and prosecutors for the first time at the hearing the judge had called.

At the 13-minute court proceeding, Sullivan discussed with Flynn’s team how quickly they’d like to have sentencing happen once Flynn’s cooperation with Mueller’s office ends. Sullivan agreed a 60-day turnaround would work instead of the more typical 90 days.

Sullivan told both sides several times that he placed no pressure on them to wrap up quickly. Both sides must update the judge on a possible sentencing date in late August. They could also delay again. “If August 24 comes and you want more time, that’s fine with me,” Sullivan said.

Zantax on June 13:

Zantax on July 13, after individuals were charged in court:

lols.

2 Likes

that’s funny.

As of now, there’s no evidence Donald Trump colluded with Russia but there is clear evidence that Obama & Hillary both did

Where’s the proof homeslice.

The latter being an objection I withdrew after it becoming clear the President had been briefed on it before hand.

Is that directed at me or another slice?