Mueller to testify July 17

Isnt that obvious?

Better lib arrogance than con puffery.

Allan

An opinion piece does not substantiate you. What’s your point?

I was responding to a forum member with my opinion.

It was someone else’s opinion. Unless that was your name on the byline.

And are these emails “speculation and spin”? Are they left wing talking points? Frothy TDS?

We know a lot of facts about the meeting - particularly the motivation of Don Jr and his band of merry incompetents.

In a nutshell the report is a nothing burger and the left is POed about it.

Sums up the whole thread.

Not even worth my time. :roll_eyes:

So it wasn’t your opinion and you didn’t show one. Thanks.

Funny how the right keeps talking about how pissed the left is about the Report, but yet they keep talking about it like they’ve read it. But none of them have. So all these right-wing opinions are empty since they have nothing to base them on having not read the Report. Maybe they should to know what they talking about. #readtheReport #factsmatter

OK then, who was your man?

Too easy…too easy

1 Like

Did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch obstruct justice when they conspired to asked Comey to call her investigation a matter? Was Loretta Lynch asking Comey to go easy on Hillary?

1 Like

You alluded to some alleged crime that involves Trump obstructing justice. I’m asking you to specify what you meant by that allusion. If you are not simply rumor-mongering, it should be easy for you to do that here so we all know exactly what your point is.

It’s in the report…you’ve been told…you choose to ignore it…who cares

I looked through all your posts in this thread… You have not cited the report anywhere. So you appear to be simply rumour-mongering.

Trump was Comey’s boss. He was actually as much in a position to make a decision on Flynn as Comey was. Comey had to follow Trump’s orders or resign. Actually, Trump just deferred to Comey’s position. He didn’t have to do so.
Now, if Trump had just ordered Comey to “go easy” on Flynn instead of just making a suggestion, would that have been obstruction?
I don’t know that the relationship between Flynn and Trump would have made it a “corrupt” interference even if Trump had so ordered. It might have just been a legitimate executive decision.
But since that didn’t happen, why bother with a hypothetical?

Now, if Trump had made such an order and it were found that Flynn was siting on evidence of Trump’s illegal collusion…again, not the case.

That’s your excuse…neat

Excuse for what? That you haven’t cited any Mueller report allegation implicating Trump in obstruction in this thread is a fact.

There’s plenty of evidence in there. Why don’t you read it for yourself? The index is a big help.