Mueller Targeted By Scheme Promoting False Sexual Assault Allegations

The reason is that Republican DBs Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman’s scheme went awry, and the press picked up on it. What should they do? Ignore this?

It’s YOU! Isn’t it?

I’m guessing he is about to see what a real investigation looks like from the inside…

Aaaaaand they picked a day he was on Jury duty as well. A+ all round.

This is Wohl??? :roll_eyes:

My cover is blown :frowning:.

No-one will ever believe ya tho.

:rofl:

Amazing!

But does he have an alibi or witness that will testify that he was actually there… someone credible, say a judge or something… LMAO…

What are the odds this unveiling will happen next Thursday at high noon?

…the deep state.

At the HOLIDAY INN, no less…

Well, last time Burkman had a press conference at that Holiday Inn to reveal his witness to Seth Rich’s murder, all he had was an anonymous voice on speakerphone.

Trumpers live in delusion, they believe that this is what the “libs” do to so called conservatives.

So they go and try and fabricate things, thinking this is they way things are done…and fall flat on their faces as usual.

I remember that glorious thread.:rofl:

And it says he was quickly dismissed. Plenty of time to get to NY and rape.

I would like to thank Jacob Wohl for totally destroying my productivity for the last hour of work.

6 Likes

When searching for the various employees who list their employment as SureFire Intelligence, nearly all of them use stolen profile photographs. In particular, many of these photographs use the sepia-toned filter that was likely used to disrupt reverse image search algorithms.

Their “Tel Aviv Station Chief” uses a photograph of Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No one ever underestimated trump…zees’ intelligence.

1 Like

I am cracking up thinking of the planning that these Einsteins put into this caper.