Mueller Targeted By Scheme Promoting False Sexual Assault Allegations

Yep, gotcha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I actually find it impressive. You see, I get tweet alerts for the President (when he declares war via twitter I want to remember where I was). Even if you click instantly, by the time the tweet has loaded on Twitter, Whol has inevitably replied 3 times.

Christian Values

i bet when Fox reports it tonight that there will be some reference to if it’s true of not. the sex stuff.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Click that and read the whole thread. It’s priceless.

1 Like

Priceless… LMAO… Anyone know how to get in touch with the Tel Aviv Station Chief who is also an Israeli supermodel?

Oops, here we go! Gateway Pundit has the (heavily redacted) documents!

Gee, it would almost be concerning did we not know the source of these is a notorious liar and right wing crank.

1 Like

Oh my god. These people are dumber than dumb.

### Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

What did I just read? Is that even a sentence?

I checked the hosting company for Surefire’s e-mail domain (protonmail.com) and it’s located in Tel Aviv.

Well, at least he raped her in a hotel, not in a bathroom or something.

1 Like

Don’t mess with these guys… Matthew Cohen, Managing Partner, has the ONLY Chemical Engineering degree ever granted by Harvard…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh my god this is amazing. couple of regular posters have abandon this thread it seems. lol at them.

So this redacted document appears to come from “Surefire Intelligence” (they redacted the name but kept the tag line, lol) and is full of misspellings. I’m willing to bet we’ll learn shortly that Mueller was never in New York in August 2010 and was in fact oversees or something that month because that’s exactly how incompetent these buffoons are.

It’ll be fun to see Wohl go to prison for his own stupidity.

I can’t access the link :worried:

1 Like

:blush:.

Lol!

This went about as well as expected.

They could end up in serious ■■■■ too I expect.

He’s in a world of ■■■■ and his mom must be pissed!