Mueller Targeted By Scheme Promoting False Sexual Assault Allegations

There’s some weird stuff going on here. Mueller has referred to the FBI an apparent scheme where someone is claiming GOP operatives are trying to pay women to make up claims against him.

Mueller and his team had to know that they’d be the target of rat- ■■■■■■■ by this loathsome, rancid gallery of swinging meatbags. I am surprised it took this long.

The special counsel’s office confirmed that the scheme was brought to its attention by several journalists who were told about it by a woman alleging that she herself had been offered roughly $20,000 by a GOP activist named Jack Burkman “to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller.” The woman told journalists that she had worked for Mueller as a paralegal at the Pillsbury, Madison, and Sutro law firm in 1974. The firm has not returned a request for comment about whether the woman actually worked there.

He “offered to pay off all of my credit card debt, plus bring me a check for $20,000 if I would do one thing,” the woman wrote to the reporters in an email, a copy of which I obtained. “In more of an effort to get him to go away than anything else, I asked him what in the hell he wanted me to do. He said that we could not talk about it on the phone, and he asked me to download an app on my phone called Signal, which he said was more secure. Reluctantly, I downloaded the app and he called me on that app a few minutes later. He said (and I will never forget exactly what it was) ‘I want you to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller, and I want you to sign a sworn affidavit to that effect.’”

Link

5 Likes

You have to believe what ever any person claiming to be a victim says as a Democrat.

Isn’t Jack Burkman also the guy “investigating” the murder of Seth Rich?

1 Like

That’s the guy.

been expecting this stuff.

Hey, if we’re going to believe women, fine: I absolutely believe that this woman was offered money by fourth-rate rightwing douchebags to lie, as she is claiming.

7 Likes

Getting really scared now.

Why do I get the feeling that the same crowd which has no problem with Trump actually admitting to sexual deviancy, and in fact routinely brings it up as one of his “cooler” aspects, would suddenly be up in arms if Mueller had an affair?

Oh yes, because the political right is absolutely jam packed with horrendous people who are bad faith actors on basically every subject.

1 Like

Hahahahhaahah.

Jack Burkman is THIS GUY:

Lobbyist drafts bill to ban gays from NFL

Washington lobbyist Jack Burkman on Monday said he is preparing legislation that would ban gay athletes from joining the National Football League.

Burkman in a statement said he has garnered political support for the bill, though his statement didn’t mention any specific lawmakers who are behind it.

”We are losing our decency as a nation,” Burkman said in a statement. "Imagine your son being forced to shower with a gay man. That’s a horrifying prospect for every mom in the country. What in the world has this nation come to?”

Burkman said he came up with the idea after college football star Michael Sam publicly revealed he is gay a few weeks ago. If drafted, Sam would be the first openly gay player in the NFL.

LINK

2 Likes

And I need to respond to my own post with a:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I’ll join in because that truly is a special type of crazy
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I didn’t say I believed her… Just that dems have too.

Incompetent ■■■■■■■■■

So dumb.

This is sad. Mueller couldn’t keep out of the mid terms. There is no reason this story should be in the press now.

You don’t have a problem with sexual assault. You think trump is cool. You tell us all the time.

1 Like

Please.

Cast your lot with Jack “Let’s Ban Gays from the NFL” Burkman on this one.

We can already hear his lawyer on the courthouse steps saying, “My client will be cleared of all charges.”

1 Like

What did Mueller say about this?

Well that whole deep state thing took an unexpected turn.

Trump never assaulted anyone. Bill Clinton did and Hillary attacked those victims…