Mr. Trump Health issues?

I love it when people double down on silly…:sunglasses:

1 Like

What does the AMA and your State Licensing board say about diagnosing patients you haven’t examined?

:rofl:

That’s what Trump was doing on that ramp.

2 Likes

Since he’s an anonymous internet poster, on an anonymous internet message forum, they say nothing about it.

2 Likes

Yet when Trump provided his “explanation” he never mentioned anything about getting in step with the General.

Nice try in trying to Trumpsplaining.

1 Like

Suddenly You now believe him? How convenient.

When then is he skipping off at the end of the ramp?

I believe my eyes…at no time did he do the hop step to get back in step with the general.

And believe me…had Trump had the opportunity to say he was doing something military style, he would have jumped at the chance.

I actually believe the ramp probably WAS slippery and Trump was probably tweeting the truth.

But it’s still hysterical to see him whine about absolutely everything…and to watch the Trumpslainers rush in yet again.

1 Like

Trump reflexively runs off at the mouth anytime he gets criticism and says the first thing that comes to mind. We all know that.

I’m not diagnosing, treating or managing the health of Trump. I have no patient-physician relationship with him. I’m sharing an opinion on an anonymous internet message board. The concerning thing is some believe there’s some sort of unethical or illegal action in that.

Here’s the AMA code of medical ethics. The AMA is not a licensing or credentialing organization anyway, so I’m not sure why their opinion matters.

Pick any state medical board, shoot look at all 50, and tell us what you find. I bet it’ll be a fun hunt.

2 Likes

Yes Trump is quite the military man.

1 Like

He isn’t skipping steps or stepping back in this video.
its painfully clear he is stepping very slowly.

70 + year old man having trouble with a set of stairs isn’t really shocking news.

1 Like

and he only walks in step with the general on the stairs not before or after.
only on the stairs this is the funniest excuse iv ever see.

dude is 70 + years old no ■■■■ he has trouble with stairs.

Yet somehow he’s managing to keep pace perfectly with The Commandant. :smile:

There are not steps, it’s a ramp.

70 + year old man has trouble walking shocking down a ramp shocking.

can you explain why he only walk in step on the ramp and not before or after.

could it be he was just having trouble walking you know being a 70 + year old man.

More like the Commandant is keeping pace perfectly with Trump.

4 Likes

lol. trump himself said that’s not what he was doing.

So…

lol. So your explanation is, you actually know what he was doing, and he actually knows what he was doing, but he isn’t admitting what you and he know he was doing because he shoots his mouth off?

2 Likes

Crossfit WOD

I agree. Looks to me like he was being very careful because there was no handrail (OSHA violation) and he kind of hopped off the last bit and lifted his elbows to fake dance to the music to show how “spry” he is. Or maybe a jig to celebrate getting down without busting his ass.

Definitely not a change step to get in step.