Mr. Trump Health issues?

Do we think Mr. Trump may have health issues? This video / videos seem to show he MAY have some health issues ?

nope. he stuttered as a kid

5 Likes

wait did he leave a shoe behind and get carried into a van and sped off?

btw did the clintons ever find out who took that cell video? wondering if he/she got seth riched

2 Likes

Wishful thinking perhaps? President Trump is just fine, thanks for your concern. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t get what he mispronounced in the second video. I was waiting to where he was supposed to say “ceremony”

time for 25th ?

or just wait till mr “juneteenth” arrives?

1 Like

What ?

Remember all the threads about how Ill hillary was? Or how Biden is ailing? I think impotus is the one that’s to Ill to serve

I still have no clue what you’re going on about. Are you in the right thread ?

3 Likes

Does he need his chin whipped every 10 minutes like Joe? No

1 Like

No I was just wondering why he was struggling down the ramp and needed two hands to drink a glass of water. His voice was very strong as he read from the teleprompter like Mr. Obama did

I didn’t start this thread

5 Likes

He was trying way too hard to keep his drug sniffles down to a manageable level.

2 Likes

Old and weak. Tremors.

It would be irresponsible not to speculate.

3 Likes

Still on that sauce.

1 Like

thats mean!

you know damn well it’s every 15 minutes

1 Like

He wasn’t, he was trying to get in step with the General. You do that by essentially “skipping:” a step, not easy to do going down stairs.

1 Like

I would probably have already had seven nervous breakdowns in his position. I have never seen the media and the whole DC establishment go after a president the way they have this president. Russia, peepee tapes, 3 year investigation to impeach, end up impeaching him on something unrelated with Russia, 97% negative coverage not even Hitler got that percentage of negative coverage in America, the China virus, the left trying to destroy the economy with the shutdowns and right after the economy reopens mass looting to destroy the economy again while taking over cities as the media pampers them and looks past the looting and mayhem as a CNN is on the air ducked down and a cars burning
in the background saying “peaceful protesting“.

Being on the right one can only hope the next democrat president will experience the same if elected, but we all know that ain’t happening. I would be willing to bet if O’Biden Bama wins and his dementia worsens to the point of standing at the podium drooling the media will blame it on something like allergies they will be on 24/7 protection and defending every mistake he makes.

3 Likes

Probably best not to make it about you. Too much baiting.

The final 10 feet he ran down to ground level!!

The future curators of his presidential library already hate their job.

3 Likes