Morgan Freeman accused of sexual harassment

Looks like another big Hollywood celeb is gong to bite the dust. Eight woman accused him of unwanted attentions.

“Eight women have accused Morgan Freeman of sexual misconduct in a CNN report about the actor’s alleged inappropriate behavior, describing multiple troubling incidents throughout his career.”

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Very, very disappointed if this is true. I’ve liked him and many of his movies.

it’s true.

Horrible human being, I believe he was having sexual relationship with his step daughter.

Sometime I think it’s just because they are old. If he was 25, no one would care.

1 Like

Why I’m I not surprised.

I say the same thing about trump every day.

1 Like

What? That’s awful. Well I guess his career will implode as fast as Kevin Spaceys.

Who is going to be left to make movies besides Tom Hanks? And I sure hope Tom has never done such things.

I am surprised. Never would have guessed him doing such things.

I’m sure he won’t be the last.

When Bill Cosby got nailed…I’m not surprised anymore.

I’ll have to record my own narration of March of the Penguins for my kids now. Thanks Morgan!

Sorry, step granddaughter. It’s been a rumor for a few years.

This is the reason why I don’t place any human being on a pedestal or defend them when they make grave mistakes. We are all flawed.

Trial narration will be awesome.

Good point. This was very willfull and deliberate behavior on his part.

The saddest thing is it usually takes years for these stories to even cone out.

If true, disappointing and hope some kind of justice is served.

Iii sat there, as the man in the roobe took away my freedom, wondering what it really means for a man to be free. Iii sat there and knew this was the last time I’d get to breathe air that hadn’t been saturated by the musky scent of a prison block. I sat there, my eyes shut, as long as I could.

“I remember thinking it would take a man 600 years to salvage his career after something like this. Ol’ Donald did it in less than 3.”

Well that’s disappointing he was one of my favorite actors. Such a shame to have those skeletons in his closet.