Morgan Freeman accused of sexual harassment

He’s not one of the ones I would have guessed. I hope for justice.

This is a good reminder about the #metoo movement and what it represents. This a problem that spans race, religion, party, and ideology. There will continue to be predators and scum from all walks of life exposed, some will be surprises, some will not. But an honest accounting on this issue requires just that…an honest accounting.

I’ve read the article. It’s not Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey territory as no accusations of sexual assault. Of course more could cone out later.

Still bad though.

Meanwhile the #1 harasser remains in the Whitehouse

1 Like

Freeman has responded with a “sorry if anyone was offended” defence. That’s not going to put an end to it.

Can’t post the link as I’m using my phone.

Well, at least he pit one out there, what was trump’s defense?

Why does every thread have to deflect to Trump? We also had 8 years of Bill Clinton.

Well, that was a ■■■■■■■ stupid thing to say.

I’m not interested enough to look it up. But I’m curious how long THESE women waited to report the alleged abuse.

He’s so connected to Hollywood that I doubt that he’ll be thrown “Under The Bus”.

I mean in one movie, he played God. He’s black, and he played God.
Liberal Hollywood doesn’t want to give that up! lol

Just curious why you dredged up this thread a year later. If you read the CNN story his actions were limited to verbal comments. And I agree the descriptions in the story are troublesome. However he is no Harvey Weinstein.

Just what motivated you to bring the story up a year later when there’s been no developments in the news?

Morgan Freeman: ‘I did not assault women’

I hope not I really like Freeman’s acting and all of his voice acting. I could listen to him doing audio books non stop :slight_smile:

It’s easy to be swayed by the on-screen persona of actors. The better the actor, the easier it is for them to fool you, and Freeman is an excellent actor.

The thread was started May 2018.

Interesting- a year has passed with no further info?