More voter suppression?

I rest my case.

Your arguments are failing in federal courts across the country… Best of luck…

Was it the quotes around “constantly” and the analogy that gave it away? :slight_smile:

See - people think that things are super common when they’re really not, and it informs and distorts our thinking.

One of the best examples is how nearly everyone thinks teen sex and pregnancies are on the rise, and violent crime is on the rise. What Americans get wrong about divorce, teen sex, out-of-wedlock births - Deseret News

It’s easy to take man-bites-dog stories and let our brains turn them into facts. But let’s be smarter than that, Altair. We are better than our cognitive biases!

I’m not better than that in my work, though. Give me a saucy customer or employee quote to convince a client to do something over data any day!

1 Like

This one didn’t. Have you forgotten the topic? :yum:

https://www.localmemphis.com/news/local-news/local-black-lives-matter-founder-pamela-moses-jailed-on-election/

Uh, the Republicans admitted in court that they targeted early voting to suppress black and Democrartic votes. From the court ruling in the North Carolina case -

The State then elaborated on its justification, explaining that “[c]ounties with Sunday voting in 2014 were disproportionately black” and “disproportionately Democratic.”

Not a federal court but it appears she is guilty… So we have 1 case of voter fraud and I have shown at least 3,000 suppressed… Ratio is still off but close enough…

None suppressed Their votes got counted. Even though they probably shouldn’t have. And remember. Judges are political. No less political than Members of congress. They have chosen sides.

They got counted after a federal court ordered them to do so… Yeah, yeah… every judge is political except the ones agree with you…

Don’t lie about me dude. I never said that. You may want to issue a correction.

Nope the person that got the most votes wins.

Why are people perpetually unable to discern voter registration from actual voting?

Do you live in the US?

Not the way it works here.

Constitution 101. Study up.

Why are you asking rhetorical questions?

Tribal epistemology

You’re right and she was charged with both.

Do you honestly believe that people who register fradulently, will not vote fradulently?
Why would they go through the trouble?

Please dont try to attach arguments to me that I did not make. I said they are different crimes which is true

And once again, she committed both.

Not seeing where I “attached” anything to you.

Did you not see the question mark? That means someone is asking you a question.

Saying “do you honestly believe …” is a lazy way of doing exactly that. Lazy and transparent