More US school age kids killed by guns than on duty police or Active Duty military

Why do you want a new one when you haven’t grasped the old one? Hoplophobes aren’t read for new.

Then why do you call it “gun control”?

That’s a dodge. Still waiting for you to answer my question…

Drugs don’t get up and put themselves in a body. A human needs to swallow or take the drug. Drugs are just tools.

Ok. And…? I own 6 guns myself, inherited most from my Dad. He was a taxidermist and we grew up hunting

The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

2 Likes

The talking point “guns don’t kill people” has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment

Sure it does, and prior restraint.

2 Likes

Magnifico!

The 2nd amendment/constitutional argument is much better than shouting “guns don’t kill people” or other silly talking points. Usually when these fail, the gun advocate tries to pivot to the 2nd amendment.

We were talking about the “guns don’t kill people” talking point which is pretty silly. I asked Rose but he dodged, maybe you can answer: can you post a quote or a video of a gun control advocate claiming that guns shoot or purchase themselves without the addition of human behavior?

The truth never fails, the failing is yours.

Ahh, so you’re going to dodge too. Not surprised

Every time one of you says “gun control” or wants to ban some type of arm.

2 Likes

Patience is a virtue in a man.

Post a quote of someone who believes guns magically shoot or purchase themselves

There you go.

You fail.

I win.

Do guns save lives?

No. Good guys with guns save lives. My guns don’t do anything.

Why don’t you call it “people control”?