More US school age kids killed by guns than on duty police or Active Duty military

Both were stopped by armed citizens. Should my weapon be confiscated because someone in California lost his mind?

2 Likes

Where are the shootings taking place? Is there a pattern that they are happening in gun free zones? Is it an inner city problem or is it evenly spread, nationwide? Is there a pattern of whether or not the shooters/victims come from broken homes or one parent families? The problem needs to be explored and patterns need to be formed and examined. IMOā€¦this is more of a root problem with in the nuclear family than any other single factor.

This thread is magnifico!

1 Like

No knife ever killed a person. No roadside bomb ever killed a person. No tank ever killed a person. No drug ever killed a person. No bomb ever killed a person. No nuclear weapon ever killed a person. No alien from outer space ever killed a person.

Guns are inanimate objects, live it, love it, learn it.

A gun is just a tool, how it is used is always up to the user.

Oh thatā€™s a new one

Facts are facts, accept them or continue looking foolish.

2 Likes

I know. Itā€™s so dumb. I mean, after all, guns purchase themselves right? I am very smart.

Thereā€™s certainly no evidence of that.

1 Like

Correct. Guns donā€™t up and purchase themselves, so gun control is about limiting human behavior and always has been.

Itā€™s almost scary when you back yourself into a corner and say something completely accurate.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. I didnā€™t realize gun control advocates believe guns pick themselves up and shoot people outside the context of human behavior. Care to provide a quote?

Also, if you could also point me to a news story where a gun has purchased itself thatā€™d be great.

Thanks!

You really should learn to read posts before replying to them.

2 Likes

Can you post a quote of a gun control advocate claiming that guns pull the trigger without a human doing it? Thanks!

Again, read very slowly.

So the kid isnā€™t SHOOTING himself?

So why didnā€™t they add in the suicides of police officers and active duty military? Seems to me that they wanted to skew the numbers.

1 Like

Iā€™ve owned a gun since I was 18 (back then they didnā€™t have laws that said I couldnā€™t inherit my fathers rifle).

So lets see here, 34 years and that rifle hasnā€™t killed a single person.
Iā€™ve owned a handgun for 10 years now. It hasnā€™t killed a single person either.

Itā€™s nothing new. More young men aged 17-25 died on the streets of America than died in Vietnam over the course of that war.

And weā€™re losing more people to opiod ODā€™s every year than we lost during the entire war.

Yet the idiots on the left and a lot of libertarians think we should legalize all drugs.

4 Likes