More proof that the US has the worst COVID response

My father in law died of pneumonia (long time ago). Other factors made him susceptible, but if not for the pneumonia he likely would have lived considerably longer. The pneumonia killed him.

Same with this situation. Other factors made them susceptible, but it was the COVID-19 that killed them and most would be alive today if they didn’t catch the virus. They are to the letter of the word, COVID-19 deaths.

Yay!!!

Other factors do not make one more susceptible to being infected with COVID.

I sure am glad I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

Germany
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Japan
Australia
North Korea

Yes some of them suffered second spikes but they quickly got them under control.

And Germany hasn’t had that second spike yet.

It can be done without draconian lockdowns.

Welcome to the forum. Please ensure you read the rules.

As for your post:
I doubt there’s anything right about you.

What’s my middle name?

You have a filter by pass in your post, please correct it quickly, we suggest letting the filter do its work.

And the word is “■■■■■■”

Whoops! Make that two filter by passes.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) death rate in countries with confirmed deaths and over 1,000 reported cases as of September 11, 2020, by country

Germany 258,149 773 9,345 0 3.62

USA² 6,357,842 33,917 191,236 904 3.01

You’re misinformed my friend.

Where are you getting that data from? According to Worldometers the US is at 599 per million vs. 112 for Germany, a 5x difference.

Results MollyBrown-not hot air, Trump has got more done in 47 months in office than Biden had done in 47 years.

3 Likes

I bet you if they counted people who died with covid, like we have been, they would have had some.

As a side question? Does anyone believe China, with x10 our population closely stacked, only has 4,634… that means we have roughly 45x more deaths than they do with 1/10th their population.

Are you starting to realize that America has failed at handling this virus? You might want to Investigate how other nations are fairing.

1 Like

No. I’m not realizing that because I don’t really care how our nation “handles it”. If it wasn’t for the constant need for scare tactics to make things look worse than they are this would be a non-issue.

But it’s an election year so you guys have to make things look as bad as possible.

4 Likes

200,000 dead Americans is a fact, not scare tactics. You should care how America handles it. These are your fellow country people dying and suffering. You never know when someone in your life could be effected.

How many of those dead died from covid vs how many died with covid?

What would the number be if New York hadn’t put sick people back in nursing homes?

2 Likes

No it isn’t. 198,520 is a fact. 200k is a hyperbolic round up.

1 Like

Please elaborate upon this analysis.

Good Lord.

1 Like

200,000. An unimaginable number. Look at them say “they don’t care”.

One of them started a new Benghazi thread about “4” the other day.

Nasty.

Sick.

1 Like

as well as europe.