More proof that the US has the worst COVID response

Nope.

Then name example…

Yesterday a nation with nearly 39 million people had no Covid deaths.

1 Like

There’s only so much the Federal government can do to “control” a virus. The fact is that allowing any free movement of people in close contact of each other no matter how careful can result in infections.

2 Likes

Canada had 515 new cases and 7 deaths yesterday.
I have it on good authority weekend numbers are off.

Let’s see what Tuesday brings.

Perhaps you missed the op ed’s sarcasm as most everyone understands the press are giving Biden a pass on most anything…

Sure it is. Comorbids are with rather than of.

Studies are needed…

A pass on what? The man isn’t even in office. Yet. :roll_eyes:

A pass indeed, NO presidential candidate has probably ever had it so easy in being handled with kid gloves this entire campaign cycle.

Sure buddy. Trump is the biggest victim known to humankind in all of history second only to Jesus Christ himself. :roll_eyes:

When you support the man who sucks up all the oxygen in the room and demands all the attention do not be surprised when people evolve to learned how to handle him. Hillary didn’t learn this. But Biden is.

My father in law died of pneumonia (long time ago). Other factors made him susceptible, but if not for the pneumonia he likely would have lived considerably longer. The pneumonia killed him.

Same with this situation. Other factors made them susceptible, but it was the COVID-19 that killed them and most would be alive today if they didn’t catch the virus. They are to the letter of the word, COVID-19 deaths.

Yay!!!

Other factors do not make one more susceptible to being infected with COVID.

I sure am glad I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

Germany
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Japan
Australia
North Korea

Yes some of them suffered second spikes but they quickly got them under control.

And Germany hasn’t had that second spike yet.

It can be done without draconian lockdowns.

Welcome to the forum. Please ensure you read the rules.

As for your post:
I doubt there’s anything right about you.

What’s my middle name?

You have a filter by pass in your post, please correct it quickly, we suggest letting the filter do its work.

And the word is “■■■■■■”

Whoops! Make that two filter by passes.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) death rate in countries with confirmed deaths and over 1,000 reported cases as of September 11, 2020, by country

Germany 258,149 773 9,345 0 3.62

USA² 6,357,842 33,917 191,236 904 3.01

You’re misinformed my friend.

Where are you getting that data from? According to Worldometers the US is at 599 per million vs. 112 for Germany, a 5x difference.