More “progress” from the progressives

would you be ok with someone posting pictures of someone’s young topless daughter online?

only a problem for those sexualizing it huh?

It was more of a Russian thing than a Thai thing. At that age, girls really aren’t much physically different than boys. Hence why girls look so much like boys when their hair is cut short.

My ten year old granddaughter is already 5ft 1, has BO and other puberty signs, and wears trainer bras since last year. I’d dare anyone to say they can’t tell the difference between her and a boy’s body. This is crazy. Sounds like a ■■■■■■■ set of pedophiles made this law. Folks are saying she should be allowed to walk about toppless up through age 11 which is still another year of maturity. Nah… not nearly enough child abductions or rapes of children these days… let’s thrust our top naked girls in their vision.

3 Likes

Aren’t 14 year old girls also allowed to marry and raise a family in those cultures? What would be your view on adopting that practice?

acc to article the law allows “as young as 11” so 12, 13 yr olds also allowed etc

this is sheer lunacy

Thanks for clarifying. As young as. That makes a difference.

11 is too young. Doesn’t change that part.

If they’re 18 go for it.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter that we’re not Africa or South America.

That’s the point.

The tribal example is to show that humans’ default state when confronted with nudity is NOT to spiral into a state of sexual lust and depravity.

You don’t even need the tribal example. There are topless and nude beaches all over the world. Those beaches aren’t full of debauchery and evil lusts. People just hang out on the beach like it’s any other beach. Some of the people hanging out simply have no clothes on.

Finally…an 11 year old is in 5th, maybe 6th grade.

I have more of a moral issue with someone who looks at an 11-year-old girl in any ways sexually than anything else.

I have more of a moral issue with someone who thinks we need a law to make sure we don’t have topless people walking around everywhere than anything else.

I mean think about that- the law didn’t say “OK- everyone go topless”.

The law said “You can’t have a law that only applies to one sex over another”…but it was immediately translated as “everyone’s now going to walk around topless”.

I have more of a moral issue with people who think if we’re not ordered to be moral, we won’t be moral.

1 Like

Answer the question.

Why not?

did you ask me something?

Are all those tribes filled with immoral people?

Answer the question.

Me too. For that reason and the fact that pervs aren’t going away, why would anyone want to put their 11 year old daughter in front of them? Why?? Feminism in this form makes me ashamed to be a woman.

2 Likes

say “please”

You just made the same assumption…that this law means suddenly we’re going to have waves of topelss 11 year olds in Fort Collins.

Why?

We don’t live in Africa and we’re discussing Colorado. Nice deflection.

Why would folks start drive 40 mph after the limit was raised from 25. Why?

Another deflection.

Given that there are men like Trump around making sexualized comments about his own daughters? You may have a point. :thinking:

1 Like

not sure what your point is here

the law allows girls to go topless. there are reasons why that is not a good idea. if anyone argues that, then they ignore our cultural norms

1 Like

yes or no please

Who decides what our cultural norms are?

Do you want to dictate the acceptable length of skirts?