More evidence: Your mask useless

It’s all about control for the dems. Their govs got a taste of it and do not want to give it up.

4 Likes

It was unconscionable that Fauci had no metrics for ending this thing.

1 Like

Until the “experts” address the elephant in the room it’s all meaningless.

4 Likes

Trump parting action was a genuine blessing.

The vaccine has made it possible to break free from the super flu oppression.

:mega:

1 Like

The “Butter Face” crowd has had the best time ever this past year.

3 Likes

Truth!

1 Like

Mask up forever…nobody gives a ■■■■■■■■■■■ you might be into robbery or theft.

:mega:

1 Like

Nonsense.

He did state the metric. Less than 10k a day nationally.

your nonsense is nonsense. people who do not have the virus cannot spread the virus.

1 Like

In Michigan we are experiencing the 117 variant and I personally know 4 vaccinated hospital workers who came down with it, albeit a milder course of infection.

95% effective is just that. 5% can still catch it but it will be milder and you can then spread it to others.

If 200 million shots have gone out, and perhaps 125 million have had at least one shot, that means in that group one could expect 600k infections in that group.

Folks need to grow up and wear the damn mask until we drive numbers down, I want this crap over with.

2 Likes

You can have the virus after being vaccinated.

1 Like

bad luck. does not change the fact that if you do not have the virus you cannot spread the virus.

1 Like

ok. :laughing:

Has anyone on here had COVID and get tested for antibodies? I’m curious. I had COVID in July and still have antibodies in April.

Pretty sure the math doesn’t work like that, 5% can get it and 5% will get it are two different things. So no, I wouldn’t expect 600k due to there being far fewer infection vectors due to the vaccine. As evidence, I have managed not to catch it for all this time without one.

1 Like

Not bad luck, bad variant. Folks in Michigan who didn’t like masks had a “system” that seemed to work, and now they are all getting sick because 117 doesn’t play, it is a LOT more virulent. In our 500 bed hospital we have over 100 COVID patients, we didn’t hit 50 during the entire Winter surge when the numbers were higher than now.

And these patients are in their 30s and 40s, have seen a few of them die personally. Young mothers that caught if from their kids who are now going to school. Nurses who chose not to vaccinate themselves because they were “waiting to see how it goes”. You guys are fooling yourself if you think what we are experiencing right now isn’t coming to your doorstep in the next month or two if you don’t ramp up vaccinations and wear your damn masks for a few more months.

2 Likes

and yet I don’t believe you

4 Likes

Pfft masks, I’ll stick with self quarantine just like I have up until now. Much more effective.

That is more of a potential, to be sure, but we aren’t vaccinated to the amount that vectors have become sparse, so it is probably still quite substantial. We are vaccinating about 1% of Americans per day, either first or second dose.

In 30 days, given the current trajectory, we will be over 40% vaccinated. If vaccinations ramp up, that might be closer to 50%. That and the folks who caught COVID should provide some semblance of decreased vectors, we aren’t there yet.