More evidence: Your mask useless

I saw on ABC news that if you have been vaccinated you have a .0008 percent chance of getting Covid. Proof positive that your mask serves no purpose what so ever. Libs, have you had enough of this scam yet?

What did it say about your chances of spreading it?

1 Like

Spreading to whom? Anti vaxxers? Should I change my life for them?

4 Likes

Only 23% of the population has been fully vaccinated.

1 Like

No, to people who haven’t been vaccinated yet.

That’s the point of wearing a mask after you’ve been vaccinated.

1 Like

So… we’re supposed to worry about the small chance that we inhale a virus particle from a person that has it and just happen to cough or sneeze it to someone else?

That’s retarded.

4 Likes

Yet another BS narrative in which folks want to make excuses on why they don’t want to look out for the well being of their neighbor.

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t mind wearing a mask. It’s just more real estate to put a Slayer logo on. :metal:

7 Likes

Nice. I hope they stay permanent. I have an insanely hot body but I’m kinda ugly so it’s been working out great for me.

4 Likes

I don’t either.
However, people will continue to make asinine excuses on why they won’t. I think the dumbest crap I have read and/or heard was carbon monoxide (not dioxide) poisoning from wearing a mask. LOL!
I had to say if your body is burning fossil fuels and your mouth is the exhaust, I think you may have bigger problems than not wearing a mask…dumb ass.

1 Like

The difference between effective immunity and sterilizing immunity…and it’s not as you described.

Don’t really care. Soon the only people not vaccinated will be those that don’t want it, and my life is not going to cater to their and the maskers stupidity.

1 Like

Amen Bro. :+1: :sunglasses:

Nope.

Since COVID-19 vaccine distribution began in the United States on Dec. 14, more than 194 million doses have been administered, fully vaccinating over 76.6 million people or 23.1% of the total U.S. population.

That’s almost a quarter. People who have not been vaccinated should social distance and wear masks. Agreed?

2 Likes

Personally. I don’t bother to tell people why I hate masks. Why do they need to know?

2 Likes

I’m not sure why anyone is surprised by this. The OP had another thread that he claimed being vaccinated made one immune and incapable of spreading it. That thread was just as ridiculous as this one.

Just because your immune system is capable of fighting something off doesn’t mean you’re not a carrier and can’t give it to others. It’s amazing that this has to be repeatedly explained to someone who supposedly works on vaccines.

1 Like

K…so they can remove their masks with lib blessings…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Allegheny County PA is over 50% this week with at least 1 shot.

FWIW.

…OH and the hospitals are just about empty of covid patients…

That 13 number was crazy wrong…wonder why…typo maybe…