More Corporate Virtue Signaling

Nice try Champ. Go troll in the TDS thread.

People of color are by common language usage, colored people. If they cant accept that, too bad.

No answer?

Then why do you care if black people do?

Like I said
 be the anti SJW and run around calling black people “colored” or “negro”. Call gay people whatever you want. Show them you © mean business.

Social justice is imaginary lib construct. I don’t need to show anything. I’m not responsible for your emotional meltdowns.

Don’t you mean if people of color do? :stuck_out_tongue:

You Do you

I always have.

It looks like a noose.

Sick and tired of arrogant ■■■■■ dictating how to speak.

(Nose in air) You can’t say black ya have to say African American, can’t say retarded, have to say special needs, or even make such individuals sound more hopeless as developmentally disabled, can’t say stinky, must instead say has bodily hygienic issues, can’t say American Indian, but we can’t make up our minds what to call them, er, indigenous peoples? First Nation?

It’s ironic that those who are supposed to feel better about themselves through rewriting of the English language actually hate it. A friend who broke his neck as a drunk driver exclaimed “DIFFERENTLY ABLED?! For the love of Mike, Jesus healed the crippled, not the differently abled!”

It appears a large majority of Americans, including those in ethnic & racial minority groups, are sick of political correctness & feeling the need to self censor.

Another brave victory for the mentally ill who see racism around every corner. lol

1 Like