More Corporate Virtue Signaling

A Cracker Barrel location in Connecticut has recently come under fire after the discovery of a decoration that closely resembled a noose.

Cracker Barrels are often decorated with antique and vintage items, but, according to Fox News, patron Alfonso Robinson noticed noose-like decorations while dining at the restaurant on Nov. 9 and posted pictures of them to Twitter.

"Someone at Cracker Barrel in East Windsor need to explain why there are nooses on the ceiling," he said.

• Cracker Barrel said the decoration was "an antique soldering iron with an original wrapped cord [that] should have been noticed and corrected before ever being displayed," and that it was now gone from the store.

• The manager of the store invited local activists to look around the store for any other racist decorations, but the chain has not clarified whether it will examine its other stores too.

How dare they!!

Stupid people see racism everywhere, don’t they?

racist 2

What do they lose by removing the noose? What is the issue?

How the hell do you confuse an antique soldering iron with an electrical cord for a noose unless you’re an idiot.

Oh yeah, the OK sign, used for a hundred years is now racist.

Give me a ■■■■■■■ break!

If you’re a restaurant, you want everyone to eat there, even idiots.

1 Like

What do they lose by removing it?

The business of people who don’t like corporate virtue signaling. Maybe.

1 Like

Who’s going to miss that noose hanging up in the dining area? Why would anyone miss that?

That was the only reason I ate there.

5 Likes

Becaus it wasn’t a ■■■■■■■ noose?

Did you bother reading to OP or did you just knee-kerk an answer?

Some people might. Those nooses didn’t tie themselves.

1 Like

What noose? It was a soldering iron.

Respect.

A noose??? Or a soldering iron with the cord how it came from the factory who knows when??

Who the hell see’s a noose in a soldering iron cord the way it came from the factory???

I couldn’t tell from the picture… but whether it was actually a noose or not… what does it hurt to remove it?

The same way cons see massive voter fraud when there isn’t any… :wink:

3 Likes

Because it encourages people to see racism everywhere where there is none, and emboldens them to keep making their stupid demands.

2 Likes