More Chinese Disease Anyone?

Libs? There was only a handful that spouted that. Your broadbrush of “libs” makes it seem that every single “lib” out there was calling him racist for that.

And who cares about Nancy Pelosi? Should we include stupid Idiot Nunes telling folks in mid-March to flock to restaurants?

No where do I see anything being laid at the feet of Trump. No where.

Considering Europe had so much infection what was the purpose of blocking Chinese flights but not Euro fights? I’ll agree it was better than nothing but still pretty lame.

As to Chinatown, what makes you think that was an unsafe place to visit?

my rally will happen November 3. I will save my health and strength for that day and will likely have to fight my way through black and white thugs just to vote.

may I just repeat this for emphasis.

Sometimes the lies just need to be exposed to more facts before they shrivel up and die under the fingernails of the truth assassins who wield them.

United STATES

We arnt the kingdom that libs yearn for.

This strain is in the annual flu shot.

Get a flu shot.

You stopped three sentences shy:

"Current flu vaccines do not appear to protect against it, although they could be adapted to do so if needed. "

Get a flu shot.

Nah, there’s no need. I accept your need to double down though.

Now we’re on the same page. Congrats. There’s hope yet? :sunglasses:

You cared. Cared enough to post a video of her.

Libs asked China to bring down Trump. Libs hoped and pleaded for an recession. Libs praised China for setting an example of good epidemic management for the world to follow.

No they didn’t. But keep trying.

1 Like

No one was ever able to prepare for a hurricane before government with satellites came around. All hail government! :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

No, that was Trump, kissing Xi’s behind.
In a series of tweets on February 7, Trump again praised the Chinese President’s handling of the crisis.

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days. Nothing is easy, but he will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone. Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!”

They have a yearning to control everyone. The virus is a handy excuse for now.

The scarier they can make it sound the better.

Shhh, you’ll ruin some narrative AM Radio has been trying to peddle.

1 Like

Like Ebola?

The suggestion that leftwingers would have done a damn thing differently is a lie. I’m sick of listening to them…

All the way back in January, January 24 to be exact…A sparsely attended meeting with the “experts” yielded these results.

“Top U.S. public health officials on Friday briefed senators on the spread of coronavirus, which has infected hundreds of people in China and two in the United States…Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Robert Redfield and Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the infectious disease unit of the National Institutes of Health, led the briefing…Most senators expressed satisfaction leaving the briefing that officials are taking appropriate steps to fight the virus. “I think they have responded very well at this point,” said Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.), the top Democrat on the Senate Health Committee.” https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/479771-health-officials-brief-senators-on-coronavirus-as-infections-spread

Later in the same story…But Fauci told reporters after the briefing that a travel ban is not on the table…“It’s not something that I think we’re even considering,” Fauci said.

The President put his China Travel Ban in place a week later…to the cries of “racist xenophonia” from the lib left.

Of course, that January 24 meeting wasn’t all that well attended, January 24 was the last day to submit questions for that idiotic fake impeachment, so why would Senators take the virus seriously, they had Trump to Impeach!

Bottom line, it seems like lots of people got it wrong in the beginning, there’s plenty of blame to go around. The pretense that whatever mistakes were made are all on Trump is a pure lie.

1 Like

Libs were laughing off the pandemic when the first thread was posted.

Had that thread not been started by a conservative, they wouldn’t have had to flip flop so hard. :man_shrugging:

1 Like