More Chinese Disease Anyone?

too easy…

2 Likes

My answer doesn’t matter. I’ll be out and about as always. All that matters is, you throw more of your rights away for your own good. You’re scared now, so it’s a good time for the government to do something about it.

This is exactly how it panned out at the start of the 21st century. Welcome to the next 20 years of your life.

none of my suggested steps endanger our rights. so why are you suggesting i am throwing rights away?

Your suggestions don’t matter either. All that matters is, you need to be restricted on where and when you can travel, to protect others from your germs.

What the ■■■■ ?

That’s it! I’m out!

3 Likes

More lockdowns over this too, at least until November?

I’m sorry, but you don’t seem to be responding to my posts.

I suggested bans on international travelers coming to america.

The bans don’t include keeping us from traveling. They prevent people from infected countries from coming here.

So…

Small thinking. It’s not effective unless you are restricted as well. You will comply too.

We won’t need lockdowns if we act sensibly.

We could still avoid future COVID lock downs, but someone, on a national level has to actually do something…

Not true.

You can still travel to infected areas. When you come home, you will have to be tested, and possibly quarantine yourself if you are sick.

Until you’re told you can’t. Then what? What are you gonna do? Regret the travel restrictions you demanded? :rofl:

so you are against travel bans.

Got it.

How about stockpiling PPE?
Not putting an idiot in charge of PPE distribution?
Developing testing?
Developing tracing?

Against those too?

Nah, I’m not against paranoid preppers. They are still free for now to do what they want.

That’s it…only thing missing is alien invasion.

The question will be…who side libs be rooting for.

Give that some time. They’re still working out the details on how to pull that off. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it would be unconstitutional to prevent us from traveling anywhere. The US could bar licensed airlines from leaving US soil and landing in some area, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find anther way in. Like flying to canada and then to cuba in the old days.

So, your are assembling a tremendous straw man, and I’m not sure why.

You will still be allowed to fly to china.

cough Patriot Act cough

You’re being duped. Again. :wink:

The Trisolarian crisis is real.

No fly lists?

Yeah, so I agree, those are problematic. They are nothing at all like a band from incoming travelers from pandemic infested areas.

Nothing at all.

Again, I agree, no fly lists are a real problem.

You will now have a no-travel list. You will be on one when you get sick. :wink: