What's Next? How About Aliens?

Lawmakers are now starting to talk about UFOs, and the Senate Intelligence Committee would like to know more.

I think I saw a conspiracy series on Netflix once about the government faking a UFO invasion in order to steal our rights or something. Do we all need to go back to our rooms for a couple months and try again later? :man_shrugging:

the space force has to do something…

the grays might be interesting…

1 Like

Didn’t we already do this in between the murder hornets and Kim Jong Un dying and then coming back?

Looks like they want to do this some more. It has apparently “disturbed” some lawmakers.

Here are the three declassified videos in question. Language warning (they’re Navy :man_shrugging:).

Did Abe Lincoln ever see a UFO? We really didn’t seem many until we developed advanced aircraft ourselves. Coincidence? When we point our radio telescopes toward the stars, other than the stars themselves we hear dead silence. There is definitely nothing happening in our neck of the woods. There are some interesting videos, but I need more than that. Ancient aliens has some cool stuff, but they are all rocks. Show me something that isn’t a rock.

1 Like

Abe was too busy killing vampires!

2 Likes

Either the Navy’s new sensors/networking surprised the hell out of transdimensional beings,

or some pilots and crew got guinea-pigged.

But the Times ’ story doesn’t mention that between 2014 and 2015, Graves and Accoin, and all the other personnel assigned to Carrier Air Wing One (CVW-1) and the Nimitz -class aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt , as well as everyone else in the associated carrier strike group, or CSG, were taking part in series of particularly significant exercises. The carrier had only returned to the fleet after major four-year-long overhaul, also known as a Refueling and Complex Overhaul (RCOH), in August 2013. This process included installing various upgrades, such as systems associated with the latest operational iteration of the Navy’s Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) and its embedded Naval Integrated Fire Control-Counter Air (NIFC-CA) architecture.

Why would they be transdimensional? Or aliens for that matter?

would it be racist to give these aliens green cards?

1 Like

Why they gotta be green? Why can’t they just be cards?

bicycle spokes…

1 Like

Well… let’s not go too overboard. :wink:

Have you all seen Pelosi, Clinton, Shelia Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Bernie Sanders, Hank Johnson… hell, we’re being RULED by aliens.

1 Like

Someone call Captain Disillusion!

1 Like

…did you even watch the videos?

About the first 45 seconds until the How The Universe Works guy showed up. The audio was a bit obnoxious.

As far as that “UFO” in India goes, it didn’t even take a glance to see how fake that was. lol

I think extraterrestrials have been here and packed up the saucers and left. Just look at events in the last 100 years across the globe. Would you really want to stick around this place to see how it ends if you didn’t have to?

I wouldn’t blame them for not wanting to stick around, if they’re real. As far as I can tell though, all the searches for extraterrestrial life have done nothing but highlight how alone we seem to be out here.

The video is very strange, and it’s said to be authentic. Would it be easier to believe those are aliens, or some kind of new technology?