Moral Obligations of The Social Contract

:rofl:

It’s as if you’re having an entirely differrnt conversation in your head, and I don’t even need to be here.

Don’t let me interrupt you.

Deflection like this won’t work in court room counselor.

Refusing to address your army of strawmen is not “deflecting”, counselor.

You appear to be talking about something else entirely from what I’m talking about.

I don’t care about whatever you’re talking about. If you want to take the time to understand where I’m coming from, lets talk.

If you want to tilt at windmills and declare victories for yourself, I’m not interested.

My orgnal comment stands. You’re splitting hairs between ethics and morality to justify your reality.

Whatever you say.

Non practicing

Yeah right.

You’re practicing right now.

Glad you agree.

Do you have a coherent question? You were asking about rituals - I have none. Period. Why do you waste people’s time like this?

Do you say “Hail Obama” for penance?

You messed up the quote.

I didn’t mess up anything. When you highlight and hit the quote function that’s how they come up.

And Throw them in jail for not “contributing”?

The “social contract” of the left is slavery.

Central planning has been tried in about 100 nations, the outcome was the same every time, disaster, dictatorship, enslavement, misery for all in the name of “Fairness”, & poverty for all except the ruling class. Note I said ruling class, they are called “comrade” but in practice are kings, queens, & lords.

So all that happened during WW II?

Brah, central planning has been happening to some degree since the constitution. It was one of the main reasons we got rid of the articles, because having no centralized power worth a lick was a disaster.

You attributed a quote to me that I did not post. It appears that you are cutting and pasting people’s posts instead of directly replying to them, for some reason.

I didn’t attribute it to you, the program does.