Moral Obligations of The Social Contract

Central planning has been tried in about 100 nations, the outcome was the same every time, disaster, dictatorship, enslavement, misery for all in the name of “Fairness”, & poverty for all except the ruling class. Note I said ruling class, they are called “comrade” but in practice are kings, queens, & lords.

So all that happened during WW II?

Brah, central planning has been happening to some degree since the constitution. It was one of the main reasons we got rid of the articles, because having no centralized power worth a lick was a disaster.

You attributed a quote to me that I did not post. It appears that you are cutting and pasting people’s posts instead of directly replying to them, for some reason.

I didn’t attribute it to you, the program does.

That’s a myth.

If you quote somebody out of a quote by somebody else, it does that. Best to go to the original post to avoid confusion.

Negative…

Yes it is.

Nope. You cut and pasted instead of directly replying. Had you just replied, the quotes would have been correctly attributed. Why do you do that?

That’s a problem when you cut and paste instead of just using the reply feature.

I never suggested that. Be careful around sparks.

You have no idea what you are talking about as usual.

Had I simply cut and pasted there would be no attribution at all.

The above is a nested quote. Highlight, and when the Quote" pops up you click it. The program automatically attributes it to the post it is quoted from. If that happens to be a quote within the post, it will attribute it to the person doing the quoting.

This is a cut and paste.

If you quote somebody out of a quote by somebody else, it does that. Best to go to the original post to avoid confusion

Now go bark at someone else. If you have a problem with my posts report me.

Why so prickly, Sport?

Start a charity or go save a dog, we will no be your slave!