Mollie Hemingway and Victoria Collier agree, there is election fraud taking place

Victoria Collier, a progressive sympathizing author, pointed out in her 2012 article, How to Rig an Election . . . The G.O.P. aims to paint the country red various means by which election fraud occurs.

And here we are today, twelve years later when Mollie Hemingway, a conservative author and political commentator, testifying before Congress and echoing a very similar message to the American people concerning our fundamentally flawed and manipulated election process.

I suggest those, regardless of their political party affiliation, and if they are sincerely concerned about the integrity of our election process, view Mollie Hemingway’s testimony before Congress.

The fact is, when Mollie Hemingway and Victoria Collier agree and pinpoint vulnerabilities in our election process, and indicate there is election fraud taking place, it is safe to assume there actually may be election fraud taking place and it ought to be remedied before the 2024 election.

For those who prefer a written text of Mollie’s testimony, here is Mollie Hemingway’s written testimony

JWK

The troubling truth about allowing no-excuse mail-in voting in one state is, when acts of corruption infect an electoral process in one jurisdiction “they transcend mere local concern and extend a contaminating influence into the national domain.” Justice DOUGLAS in United States v. Classic (1941)”.

3 Likes

Early voting and mail in ballots are about one thing and one thing only IMO.

Cheating.

It is election DAY. NOT voting SEASON.

10 Likes

Trump votes by mail.

3 Likes

from the inner city?

Oh! So that’s the problem…

1 Like

yes. where they need to exploit it the most they do

not in Utah, etc

glad youre seeing the light finally

3 Likes

I didn’t mention mail in ballots.

THAT is another issue.

Try responding to what is actually there.

And really…TRUMP…in the third post…

5 Likes

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

https://gop.com/press-release/rnc-launches-bank-your-vote-campaign/

Today, Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel announced “Bank Your Vote,” a nationwide campaign focused on maximizing pre-Election Day voting.

Building on our absentee return rate, early in-person voting, and ballot harvesting success in 2022, Republicans must now improve on our overall number of pre-Election Day voters to ultimately secure victory in 2024. Bank Your Vote will encourage, educate, and activate Republican voters on when, where, and how to lock in their votes as early as possible, through in-person early voting, absentee voting, and ballot harvesting where legal.

Here we go!!!

What’s different about the people in Utah?

But……but…Trump……

I stand corrected.

The time window is a bigger issue IMO.

Mail in ballots are â– â– â– â–  too. You lose individual privacy.

How do you lose that?

What’s that now?

No, you see, it’s OK in Utah because they aren’t inner city people trying to steal elections.

Versus inner city people? Hmmm…boy, I’m not sure.

If he doesn’t have to stand in line for 2 hours why should anyone else???

utah overall is not as corrupt as democrat mega-cities.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mail-in ballots for me, but not for thee. :smile: