Mitt Romney another RINO

Don’t forget saving the 2002 Winter Olympics…

1 Like

Mitt Romney, drier than a popcorn fart, still can’t believe Trump won at something he lost.

1 Like

I agree

What makes you a RINO these days?

Is it because as a republican you don’t always go with the status quo?
Is it because as a republican you are your own person and know what is right or wrong?
Or is it because you’re not a follower like most of these 45 drones in the GOP?

I am laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Everyone is a tool in DC including Romney albeit a very well groomed and mannered tool.

:joy:

Meh. If Romney were the R candidate, you’d vote for him, RINO or no.

1 Like

This man speaks the truth.

1 Like

What different/substantive policy ideas do you think Romney has that deviate from the rest of the polarized GOP?

The thing is: Flake, Sasse, Corker, etc. It’s not like they actually did anything, other than yammer and pout. For example, if any or all had wanted to say: The President needs to change course/behavior, and we’re going to caucus with Democrats/block judges/engage in actual oversight until he does–okay, that’s bucking the party. But overwhelmingly, these cowards expressed disapproval, while voting to enable the President.

2 Likes

Immigration is the topical one and I don’t think he really minds poorly fenced borders and depressed middle class wages.

:children_crossing:

It’s cannibalism that is as bad as the kind we can find in leftist circles on “political correctness”.

Even Jeff Flake would be better than any Dem.

That’s why the RINO appellation is so meaningless.

No argument from me.

In fact, RINO is the new GOP, which means that the vast majority of them are GOP, and the true conservatives are NRINOs. (New RINOs.)