Misdirection-Bernie next lamb-anyone who can pull wool over voter's eyes-keep clear sight on Control of House

Don’t believe polls…

Dont believe people like trump other then his hardcore base

Sure they do…

Exacerbating the disquiet about a Senate impeachment trial without any witnesses is the behaviour of D Trump post the verdict. This is especially so when some Republican Senators asserted that D Trump is chastened and learned his lesson which is the exact opposite to his behaviour.

Interesting you mentioned “how his policies have affected America at home and around the world”. Which other USA President has been openly mocked by fellow world leaders?

Trump promised 5-6% growth, to balance the budget, to provide a replacement for the Affordable Care Act, to raise wages and to beat up on immigrants. He has kept the promise to beat up on immigrants.

The notion that Trump has kept his promises is laughable.

I did not suggest that independents would vote solely based on the impeachment, I was responding to your suggest that that issue would influence them

Unless they get full control of both the house and Senate we’ll be fine.

Anything Bernie could accomplish with only the House can easily be undone.

“Beating up on immigrants”, histrionic nonsense.

Westaussie: Actually mostly the opposite. World leaders are often stung by mockery of Trump. This US President can tease and bait foreign leaders into speaking out of turn. For example, both Canadian and Mexican leaders made some snide comments, true. However, Justin Trudeau and Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador still signed off on NAFTA.

Did you actually mean NAFTA?

I always have to laugh when I see comments like this. This country has survived the War of 1812, a Civil War, 2 World Wars, the Korean and Vietnam wars, 2 wars in Iraq, and a war in Afghanistan. It has survived sometimes disastrous financial downturns. It survived 8 years of Obama. Hell, it’s even survived 3 years of Trump.

I’m not worried about it surviving 1 president.

Who cares about Trump being mocked? He certainly doesn’t. Liberals view success based on a Presidents likeability. The more of an ass kissing cowardly toady he is that sells his own country out, the more liberals will view him as successful.

No wonder many of the world leaders don’t like Trump, because he doesn’t let every other world leader ■■■■ all over Americans. ■■■■ them! Libs don’t get that’s exactly why he got elected in 2016, and will again in 2020…

1 Like

Who did that? I’ll wager that any example you can provide, has yuuuuuuuuge problems at home. Why is that? Answer…they’re lousy leaders.

Yeah, we’re still waiting on healthcare, but to say he hasn’t brought a lot of jobs back to America, especially manufacturing, and that he hasn’t cut taxes and brought about wage growth is ridiculous.

He has cut illegal immigration across our Southern border by about 75%, by making Mexico step up, he has gotten Nato members to pay up, he has gotten much better trade deals with Mexico, Canada and China and much more. Everything Republicans view as successful, he has done or is doing, but perhaps most important of all, he has unified the Republican party and the leaders in Congress and the Senate behind his agenda maybe even more than Reagan did.

He’s done this in just 3 years despite a phony impeachment and all the other obstruction tactics the Democrats have tried to use against him…

No, impeachment will not be the only factor that voters will think about when going to the polls, but it did far more damage to the left than to Trump…

4 MORE YEARS!!

1 Like

Which leaders would they be?

LOL, USMCA I meant, its still early morning…

It is not a case of like or dislike.

You tell me? You’re the one I quoted. Once you answer it, let’s look together…shall we? :sunglasses:

It should also be noted that while it didn’t get much play in the last week or so China has also cut all or most of the remaining tariffs on US imports by half.

1 Like

9.09 pm here actually.