Militant Secularism

Is Barr a Dominionist like Pence?

Militant, are there roaming gangs of secularist attacking Christians in the street in America?

Barr is a Catholic, so probably not.

I bet he loves the current Pope.

1 Like

Once when Jehovah’s Witnesses came to my door and gave me a Watchtower that was about Radical Atheists pushing their agenda I pointed out that I have never had an Atheist ring my doorbell on a Saturday morning to tell me about the dangers of theology.

I don’t think they got the irony.

2 Likes

No surprise here, Bill Barr along with Mike Pence are full blown dominionists.

3 Likes

Well that’s scary as hell.

3 Likes

Imagine being a water carrier for one of the most amoral political figures in American history and having the gall to make a speech like that.

Yet another clear indicator that Bill Barr is an ill informed, hypocritical piece of garbage that belongs nowhere near the office of the Attorney General

7 Likes

Now, imagine if Eric Holder made…crap, never mind.

3 Likes

Man, Notre Dame hasn’t heard this many fairy tales since Manti T’eo was dating that chick …

6 Likes

I wonder what he would like to do about the decline of religion.

1 Like

Railing against pop culture… a tale as old as time.

2 Likes

Quickest way to become a bitter old dried up husk of a human being.

2 Likes

“In a more ominous reaction, NYU historian Ruth Ben-Ghiat , who specializes in fascism and authoritarian leaders, said the language in Barr’s speech pulled directly from historic authoritarian regimes in countering public dissent.”

Do you suppose that someone who “specializes in fascism” at a university finds many things that aren’t at least as far left as the most extreme left of the Democratic party that they don’t consider fascist?

Ooooooo….ominous

It appears that her specialty is Italian history and their brushes with fascism.

Source:

2 Likes

It is just stupid on its face.

What we consider the greatest works of the English language are some of the most violent and bawdy things ever written.

It is just so so so stupid.

1 Like

Ahahahahahah!!!

Awesome.

1 Like

Old men shaking their fists at clouds is what has built the Fox News business model.

3 Likes

Well, apparently it goes against free speech and the Constitution to allow someone to talk about religion at a University.
Did he at any part or time say that secularists should be prohibited from speaking by the government? Apparently some there believe a non secularist should not be allowed to speak at a university.
Which one is going against the Constitutional principles?

The ones trying to shut down free speech are the ones going against Constitutional principals of course.

The left more and more wants/demands to be the only ones speaking.

1 Like