Militant Secularism

Libs entire philosophy.

You didn’t refer to yourself specifically, you said “Christians”. And fact of the matter is he was and still is pilloried for his infidelity by the Christian right.

So…are they using goverment to impose their religious morals on society?

Meanwhile libs are using goverment to impose their entire moral philosophy.

Again…Militant secularism is most dangerous religious beliefs to our free society.

It seems by just expressing those words has anger libs…wonder why. :thinking:

Yeah. F.e. most of opposition to same sex marriage came and still comes from religious circles . They believe their god knows who people should be allowed to marry and therefore it should be codified into law.

For example…?

Please name for me a time in American history when there wasn’t some group that was trying to impose their beliefs on society through legislation or public outcry.

And when you can’t then maybe you can get some therapy for your panty bunching problem.
I, for one, will chuckle heartily in your direction when the next Democrat is elected President.

Back when I caution conservatives of using goverment to promote their morals liberals cheered me and said I was a good Conservative…now when I hold libs to same standards that I hold religious right…libs say I’m a bad Conservative.

But I have news for you libs out there…you’re greater threat to our society then Christian right ever was.

What an embarrassing idiotic speech by the worst Christian ever’s head honcho water carrier.

Christians and Republicans get abortions every day.

Funny, according to this 2016 Op-Ed in the LA Times there are still 21 states that have laws against adultery. Do you think it’s libs that proposed and are maintaining those laws?

1 Like

Why is the Attorney General of the United States making a speech denouncing the 1st Amendment freedoms of the 20% of Americans who do not align with an organized religion?

Is this appropriate to his role? He is supposed to represent the interests of all law abiding Americans.

And that’s why we work to make sure they never ever regain power. Their revenge against us would be swift and terrible.

1 Like

Yeah but Donald has been super moral since becoming POTUS. I don’t care what he did before that and besides both sides/orangeman bad/policy not person/seriously not literally/eat your Trump peas are cool/what like libs care about morals now/Obama-Clinton argle bargle…

1 Like

There’s Americans, and then there’s Americans who worship the right god and are therefore MORE American than the former.

2 Likes

Diversity? As in being confused if you’re a dude or not?

Oh… So Bill Barr is a Theocrat waging a Culture War… now it all makes sense.

3 Likes

It was authoritarian government itself that instituted moral, religious values on every sector of society during the census craze at the birth of capitalism. Foucault covers this with his concept of “biopower”.
Here is the section of interest:

https://www.iep.utm.edu/fouc-pol/#H7

Aren’t you the one who said you would happily lie in order to win versus libs? Have you changed your stance, oh grand poobah of moral rectitude?

Margaret Sanger would be proud.

1 Like