Migrants reject the accommodations provided for them as unacceptable!

You can’t make this ■■■■ up! Well I guess it doesn’t take long for people to develop that Democrat inspired entitlement mentality.

https://www.nydailynews.com/2023/11/12/some-migrant-families-refuse-to-stay-at-new-shelter-on-remote-floyd-bennet-field-hopping-right-back-on-bus/

Maybe every Democrat voter can move out of their homes and let the migrants live there! :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

They want The Ritz ?

1 Like

Seems they’re happy to go back to the Roosevelt hotel in Manhattan.

Another migrant father bused to the field said he has been living at the Roosevelt Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, the city processing site for the migrants — and was heading back there.

1 Like

So some families refused the accommodations they were provided.

Ok.

1 Like

We’re obviously not doing enough for enough strays.

2 Likes

Maybe they would like Joe Biden’s multimillion dollar beach house?

2 Likes

Obama’s as well.

1 Like

Stick their asses on a plane and send them back where they came from.

They shouldn’t be here anyway.

3 Likes

Plenty of room at Martha’s Vineyard, I am sure the locals are nice decent people and would let them stay there.

4 Likes

Why this Administration is choosing to purposefully destroy this nation from with their open border policies and creating this very situation IS the MOST TREASONOUS ACT EVER PERFORMED BY A POTUS. I really have to wonder how long, patriotic Americans are going to continue to do NOTHING?

3 Likes

My thoughts too.
What will it take?
Plus…any day now sleeper cells that came across the open border will act up adding to the chaos and mayhem.

1 Like

Biden is so stupid that even these manipulated benefactors will turn on him.

So quickly too.

:rofl:

1 Like

Well it’s the off-season in Martha’s Vineyard right now.
There are plenty of fine accommodations there.

1 Like

this is a state issue, not a federal one.

Allan

1 Like

those accommodations are substandard.

Allan

Uh, huh…and obviously what I stated is too deep for you to comprehend on a federal level.

Ya, for 24 hours at least. They’ll get their pictures taken with the locals, maybe get a souvenir then the Massachusetts National Guard will show up and kick their no English speaking asses off the island.

2 Likes

Then they should go back to wherever the ■■■■ they came from. Don’t these fools realize they’re being used?

1 Like

nYc is a sanctuary city.

Allan

They didn’t complain about the illegal alien caravan’s accommodations…

1 Like