Migrant children won't be reunited with parents who are still in custody, top official says

Uh. The fence will have to start exactly where the natural barriers exist or they just walk around. You have hills and valleys. So it’d be hill, then fence, then hill, then fence.

Bolt cutters and shovels. Ropes be helpful to.

Not following the law did not help anyone. Essentially Obama kicked the can down the road. Democrats had a chance to fix this during Obama’s first term yet they went after health care.

Evil laws should be disobeyed.

Who does separating children from their parents help?

Clearly the law needs fixed. Democrats are being obstructionist here and so the democrats are trying to use these people for political purposes in midterms.

What law are you referring to?

What have the Democrats obstructed here exactly? Did you not see the vote tally in the House a short while ago?

Republicans who do not need one single vote to pass anything in the House, overwhelmingly killed legislation that would have helped to fix the law.

The house yes. But the Senate? Where is Schumer? He was willing to shut down the government and now? He suddenly have the case of laryngitis?

Are we really so stupid that we can’t find people’s kids IN OUR CUSTODY and send them out of the country together?

Where is Schumer what? The Democrats in the Senate have a bill they have proposed, and Schumer sponsored it.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/3036/text

He wants McConnell to bring this up for a vote. But he cannot force him to.

And for the record, I do not support this legislation at all.

That would be the quickest way to get a large number of them back home safely. If we reduce the number, the problem is easier to solve. I also believe that if these people inform others that the free entry into the U.S. is over, it will also reduce the problem.

The Trump administration definitely appears to be using reuniting the families as a bargaining chip.

Nobody forced them to break our laws. If you want more law breaking, then make law breaking easy. Every time a liberal gets mugged, raped, robbed, carjacked or beaten by an illegal, a new conservative is born. Giving sanctuary to MS-13 and other illegal invader goons is actually helping conservatives.

that is true.

now, the Trump administration definitely appears to be using reuniting the families as a bargaining chip.

Let the chips fall where they may. Hopefully they will fall back in Guatemala.

Do you know how far 2000 miles is? If it’s so easy for a plane to do it, what do we need a wall for?

And ^ there you have it.

It’s an integral part of the wall being built along with funding. What I do agree with is it must be settled before construction in thos affected potions can be completed.

“Fund” counter protests? No…I don’t agree. A protest is a personal expression of your beliefs. You fund your expression.

It is my sincere hope that those who would attempt to scale the wall…have your mindset.