Migrant children won't be reunited with parents who are still in custody, top official says

There isn’t a wall in place.

So the wall needs to be higher.

So we have to have a wall for planes to be effective at patrolling?

A wall is step one.

unlike you ive been to the border. a wall isnt feasable.
this is part of teh actual border in texas. mexico is on the left the US on the right. The rio grande is the narrow river

another section of the border

On an unrelated note, it should be a crime to ruin a beautiful landscape with a monstrosity that Trump is proposing.

Damn…I already see a big, natural barrier on our side of the Rio Grand in that part of the border. “We” are already saving money. Thanks for posting that.

people cross from the mexican side a lot. its not hard.

Out of curiosity, what about all the families who live on the border? How many properties will need to be seized? And how many families will end up living on the Mexico side of the wall?

The fence that was built caused plenty of disruptions, I think a cement wall, would cause so many more problems for Americans on tje border.

That’s a beautiful scene. Let’s put the wall a tad further inland. Maybe the additional distance they will then have to travel will discourage even more from attempting it. Thanks for posting that.

There is merit to that question and I don’t know the answer the full answer. There are problems that will be created and must be solved.

people that trek hundreds of miles wont be detered by a wall than a ladder can scale…

Yeah…I know. They’re all Superman. They’ll just fly over the wall.

Dont you think these are issues that should be solved before funding for a wall happens?

Let’s also unite and fund counter protests against the KKK and neo-Nazis. Everyone should favor that.

That ^ is a Trump supporter in a nutshell.

He sells cars. That’s his specialty. Not the logistics of the great wall of America.

If it turns out to be a fence, why wouldn’t they simply carry bolt cutters?

Hey, it will have neon Trump Property billboards.

Wait, he doesn’t want to advertise to those people. Probably better to have landscaping and painting billboards.