Mid-Term - True Test for Trump

yes that is what is stated in the OP

thanks for the wooosh of wisdom.

Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy hearts this post.

1 Like

The good ones are the ones that prop up morally repugnant politicians and stubbornly refuse to criticize him for absolutely anything. :smile:

A base that buys into all lies and excuses even criminal behavior is. Look at how rapid Clinton supporters are and then take it up by 5x and you have your Trump cult.

Yeah. They’re homemade.

Yeah and people wore them for one afternoon.

I think it’s a very good idea for you two to chase your tails arguing about semantics here.

Then you have your answer

Cost to make? 10 cents.
Selling for? $25.00
What a ■■■■■■■ racket!

hate unfair trade today?

Be gentle with the big thinker. It can be very difficult and jarring for followers to realize they are in a cult.

i do. but you didnt give it

Trump sure doesn’t.

how is it a cult? as OP states

anyone?

(anyone with a real answer, that is)

Most cult members adamantly deny they’re in a cult, so there’s that.

1 Like

Sure I did…but I’m gonna enjoy this so carry on

“A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.” In this particular case, fat donald.

1 Like

A cult is a group of people who have “great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work.” So yeah, hardcore partisans on both sides are cultists by definition.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
  2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
  3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
  4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
  5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
  6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
  7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
  8. Followers feel they can never be “good enough”.
  9. The group/leader is always right.
  10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.