Mid-Term - True Test for Trump

OP: “trump supporters are cult following”
me: how so?
you: “trump supporters”

dynamite

Key word being ‘misplaced.’ Donald Trump is worthy of all the praise and admiration he gets because he is close to the second coming of jesus christ.

how is it “misplaced or excessive?”

just because a poll shows 51% approval despite 92% negative media coverage?

“Close to the second coming…”.

Really.

That you are unwilling to directly equate Donald Trump with Jesus Christ exposes you for the apostate you are.

2 Likes

As I showed with the definition I posted, it doesn’t need to be “misplaced or excessive” to be a cult. Just “a great devotion.”

none of the criteria in that joke of a site are met in significant numbers.

i am greatly devoted to my children and family

am i a cult for them?

You sure? Has fat donald ever been wrong in your eyes?

Yes, quite literally. By definition.

nope. not once he’s golden.

why donyou think he glows on tv with that golden hue?

(when you quote this post leave this part out so no one knows this is sarcasm. you ll look so smart)

lol. ok.

i guess that’s why people are so often referred to as being in a cult following to their family

When I go to the white supremacy sites and read what they say about Trump it is definitely cult like. There is no way those guys are leaving Donald Trump.

I’ve already posted the definition for you twice but you don’t seem willing to accept it. It’s right there for you in plain English.

are these the people responsible for “downstream wins” as stated in OP?

Awesome…you are following along

yes and in that context it is absurd to refer to as a “cult”

cult of personality

noun phrase

Definition of cult of personality

: a situation in which a public figure (such as a political leader) is deliberately presented to the people of a country as a great person who should be admired and loved

It’s absurd to refer to a word by its dictionary definition? That’s an unusual stance.

They often get twisted like a pretzel defending Trump, yet they still do it. Almost cult-like…

if used out of context yes

one is not in a “cult” just because they are greatly devoted to their family.

and “cult” is certainly never used in that context