Michael Avenatti seems to have his own problems

so character matters now? you people really have zero shame in your game.

3 Likes

Half the stuff the Left wing media goes with.

No, I think you realized you made a claim you can’t support.

and I have no idea where that first quote came from in the above post.

dat edit button tho.

ROTFLMAO!!

Who gives a ■■■■■■

Behind door ‘A’ we have a lawyer… A lawyer!! (insert all lawyer jokes here)

Behind door ‘B’ we have The President of the United States.

You know what makes me say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

People more worried about the behavior and moral code of a lawyer than the President of the United States.

Get back to me when Avenatti runs for the Presidency and then I’ll care to take a closer look.

1 Like

Ok. So what?

There are two sides to every story - and if I gave a ■■■■ about Michael Avenatti, I’d bother to do the research and find out what I can about what actually happened.

But I don’t. Why should I?

Why should anyone?

No I said hit jobs are news reports from an anonymous source confirmed by another anonymous source.

How many times has that kind of reporting been incorrect. Compared to TRUE reporting that basis the news off court papers and other government records?

Yeah…everybody forgets to pay millions in taxes? How many millions do you owe?

Yeah…I know what makes your Miss Piggy brain say hmmm…it’s Stormy Daniels…amirite…hmmmmmm?

Yeah…I know what makes your Miss Piggy self say hmmmmm…it’s Stormy Daniels…amirite…hmmmmmm?

my my my

Seems Mr Avenatti was kicked out of his own house by his wife who has filed for divorce, and he’s spending all his time on The Trump thing instead of the divorce proceedings.

Still would like to know who’s paying him for his legal services. His practice in Bankruptcy and looks like the guy likes to spend money:

Court records detail Avenatti’s extravagant lifestyle, with monthly expenses running to about $40,000. He’s a noted collector of watches and artwork, uses a private jet to travel, and leases expensive cars, his wife claimed in case documents.

40K a month is expenses – can you imagine that? What you could do with $480k a year?

What a joker. Hard to believe the President is being taken down by someone almost exactly like him.

3 Likes

Your wish is my command.

you guys must have a renewed respect for Avenatti then. he might be a ■■■■■■■■ just like your president. of course, he’s not the president so your whole thread amounts to a steaming pile of whataboutism. congrats.

1 Like

Maybe it takes scum to take on scum? :thinking:

Live by the ■■■■■■ die by the ■■■■■

Yeah. Sometimes it takes a grease fire to put out a grease fire. Something like that.

In a manner of speaking, yes. :rofl::

I have not heard that one before. A @DOLOOP original? :slight_smile:

Actually, it is an orginal. Or riffing on the original “fight fire with fire.”

Both Avenetti and Trump are quite pinguid.

1 Like