Michael Avenatti says other women claiming to have had affairs with Trump will soon be revealed

I don’t. …

1 Like

Dude its only been a year and look what was discovered… this is not a witch hunt no matter how hard you stomp your feet

1 Like

well, that response totally missed my point.

which was, nothing has been decided yet. investigations are ongoing. we’re still early in the game (no matter how much Trump voters want this to be over or think it’s already over).

Trump sucks a lot.

he’s the president. he lies constantly. he’s a con man. he’s cheated people his whole life. he has affairs.

i can’t imagine why there is news about him.

:smirk:

Maybe the paint store that Trump cheated out of money (who had to sue him) could give him that book. Or you could mail him one. That’d be a nice thing to do.

Or even Trump U students. They’re probably so rich now they could buy him one.

people that get conned wake up one day and say…

What Happened?

who is asking that question? Not me.

There is a darker shoe yet to drop re: Trump’s dalliances and I’m curious how many of his supporters here will stick with him.

I think a time lapse is in order.

“Why do I care what happens 15 years ago”. “Why do I care what happened 10 years ago”. “Why do I care what happened 5 years ago”. “I don’t care”.

1 Like

I’m thinking more of “age is just a number” defenses.

oh. yeah….

All of this sort of fits into Trumps reputation, rather than destroy it. There is nothing this brings out, morally, that wasn’t brought out before the election.
I would not have him in my house, but I would have him President if he is the only one who stands for the issues that I believe are necessary for the good of the country.
Nor do I much believe that the people complaining about his past really could care less who he slept with.

Now, did the DNC really believe that hiring a British Spy was a legal expense, as they reported? Why aren’t these people outraged over that?

Now is all this Trump bashing going to help bring the imagined “blue wave”? Maybe not.

943232_10200637737938313_2071751265_n

How soon some forgot the Obama years

Mueller is out of ammo and time…yep I think I got it.

That isn’t even remotely true

It is more true than any innuendo or fake news nonsense against Trump.

This is why Trump supporters have let his detractors twist in the wind…

You do not really do yourself any favors by linking to the HIC majority report, which is even contradicted by the SIC nonpartisan report released yesterday.

1 Like

lolol why are you grasping at straws… you would think you GOD fearing American patriots would want to find out if the Russians affected our American way of life… to with the blind partisanship

1 Like

Please. Be serious.

Even you aren’t naive enough to believe a thing coming out of Nunes