Mexico interfering with our elections..?

Tell us what the requirements are to apply for asylum in the US…

I’m not arguing the merits of their claim for asylum, just the idea that they will be let into the country to do so.

You ignored my question.

Obama had black and Hispanic nationalists who supported him, so did that make every other word out of his mouth a dog whistle against whitey?

You are parroting the conspiracy thoughts of the kook TDS fringe, is that where you want to take this?

1 Like

So you believe they are going to try to enter the country illegally, and then ask for asylum?

Did Obama refer to himself as a nationalist?

What “conspiracy thoughts”? That white nationalists in the United States support Trump is a fact. That Trump knows this is a fact. That Trump went out of his way to point out that he is a nationalist is a fact. Any sort of connection one might see there is a conspiracy thought? Please.

There does not need to be an agreement in order for a genuine asylum seeker to request asylum in Mexico. It just shows the deception.

No kidding since the term “illegal immigrant” didn’t exist back then since that’s a relatively new liberal PC version of an illegal alien. :roll_eyes:

As a country the USA most certainly has had a variety of legal migrant and illegal alien laws on the books since the 1790’s. Laws have been made, repealed and adjusted throughout the history of the country.

It was in 1924 that limits were enacted on the amount of legal migrants allowed entry into the country each year.

I have relatives that came through Ellis Island during unlimited migration to the country and others who came through the sponsorship process after limits were in place.

Of course and also no requirement that they seek asylum in Mexico…

Where’d your folk come from and why?

As I said…it just indicates that they are insincere deceivers if they do not.

Your opinion of their motives has no bearing on their asylum claim when they get to a US port of entry… In 2017, 14,596 people applied for asylum in Mexico… 1,907 were approved…

That was included on the pedestal when immigrants had to obey the law and were not given freebies that good Americans have to work for to provide for their own families. Make those conditions the same as then and I’ll come to the border to welcome them.

So Mexico investigated their claims. Proof that most are not legitimate asylum seekers.

Of course not. Is it being leveraged in politician discourse? Of course. Trump out in full force drumming up fear. But it’s not some nefarious plot intended to influence our elections.

The Pilgrims had to ask permission from the king of England to migrate here…

Someone really ought to give the caravan Elizabeth II’s number.

You don’t think one of the intentions of this “caravan” is to influence the elections? Seriously?

By the people in the caravan? Maybe? I think most are just motivated to find a better life in America. Most could probably give a ■■■■ about US elections.

Was he an America first patriot? Nah. Obama was a globalist, an America last, kind of guy.