Mexico interfering with our elections..?

Of course, you’ve already decided Trump was trying to infer “I’m just like Hitler, just like Hitler.”

I’ve been down that road with your kind. Whatever Trump says, or any Republican for that matter, people like you assume the meaning and context behind their words represents the worst of all possibilities, and you preclude any other interpretations of their words. Then you run around like Henny Penny with your heads cut off, declaring, in essence, that "he’s just like Hitler, just like Hitler.

1 Like

And you do just the opposite.

Wait til Mueller indicts the thousands of migrants who are meddling on our elections. The 12 Russians who were identified in DNC hacking and potential meddling in the 2016 election, pfft, a complete nothing burger.

1 Like

A poem? I’m to be swayed in some way by a poem by Lazarus?

Sorry, I’d like to protect our national sovereignty, not eliminate our borders and immigration laws, and simply fling open our borders to the rest of the dysfunctional world.

Back in the 1800s we had immigration policies where the huddled masses were welcomed, as long as we knew who they were, their intentions for coming, and required that they followed our immigration laws.

We also did not have such a monstrous, out of control welfare state like we do today. We also did not have sanctuary cities and states working against the federal government’s immigration enforcement.

I wasn’t thinking that, no. Funny your mind goes there. I don’t think Trump is that smart, or deliberate in his thinking when he calls himself a nationalist. I think he knows doing such a thing is verboten, for reasons he probably blames liberals for. He’s doing it for effect, for praise. To show he cares about America. I think negatively of Trump first because he’s done nothing to make me do otherwise. He clearly only cares about people who praise him. His entire campaign and presidency is built on “us vs them”.

My kind don’t like Trump because he was clear about not liking me first. And has done nothing to prove otherwise. He’s an awful human being who doesn’t deserve the benefit of doubt, or my respect.

Correct

I do not refuse to recall the context and meaning behind his words from the past, nor do I refuse to see the context behind his words today. I do not assume the worst possible interpretations, and assume Trump is some kind of a Hitleresque monster. I leave all of that up to the deranged and unhinged TDS suffering Trump-haters.

We went thru this under Obama, when the ODS inflicted took everything he said and did, and inferred the worst possible interpretations, as well. Politically partisan hacks are all the same, no matter which political party they are a member of.

1 Like

Sure we are… If they come here we have to spend tons on money on housing them and giving hearings. Mexico should do it. And enforce their immigration laws. But,they won’t because they want to meddle in our elections. And dems love it…

Would you agree it is an attempt to influence?

Prior to 1924, there was no such thing as “illegal immigration” to the US (unless you were Asian).

All of our ancestors came from somewhere else. Most of them, including my great-grandparents, were poor, uneducated and didn’t speak English.

Those laws were changed… Which laws can I ignore?

What makes you think we’ll just let them into the country to seek asylum? I assume most will seek asylum to the USA while in Mexico.

Your kind? I doubt you can even tell me what principle issues “your kind” is diametrically opposed to Trump on, unless you go to the fringe kook assumptions that he’s some kind of a racist, fascist, Benito Mussolini wannabe.

Do you still think Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election? Or is there some other fringe conspiracy theory that has taken it’s place?

Claiming asylum is not a replacement for immigrating to the US, just cuz you live in a crime infested city in Guatemala is not a free ticket to bypass our immigration laws to reside in the US.

We all know their goals. 90% are men, so cowards who won’t fight for make their country safe…

That’s NOT the way you legally seek asylum, don’t be obtuse.

Quit being silly. We all know the game now. They get in, get a hearing date and don’t show up.

The context as you interpret it. Trump knows white nationalists in this country support him, and he went out of his way to emphasize that he is a nationalist. You see no connection there?

It was fun but I did it not by choice, someone laced a joint I smoked with acid. It was fun for awhile till that dam giant McDs cheeseburger tried to eat me after it saw me eating it’s little brother. That was some scary stuff right there. But it was a fun scary.

Yea but Trump is orange not white, so there:p

We were not an open door. We prevented the sick, the criminals, and we prevented people who would become wards of the state. You needed to have a sponsor in the US, who was a US citizen, and a way to employ yourself. we did not allow boatloads of unkowns to meld into our cites, we had immigration laws, we even had quotas, and limited periods where no immigration was allowed.

We never had the unlawful immigration chaos we have now, not ever.