Mexico imposes new tarrifs on american goods

That we are the only nation not protecting out markets. That letting China into the WTO, did not make them more democratic as I hoped. That Canada and Mexico are taking advantage of us too, and I was for NAFTA, big time, but learned it didn’t work well… Giant sucking sound guy was correct… Sorry Ross!

I don’t think we will get a full blow trade war. Other countries already do this…

1 Like

So you support taxation that will land on American consumers, business owners, multiple industries, and farmers across the heartland, correct?

1 Like

The default state of Trump supporters when he fails to follow through - “I never believed it”.

1 Like

Build one at your place.

These Trumpers will be the first ones complaining when it hits their wallets. Their fake patriotism will go down in flames.

But they won’t blame reality for it either. They will somehow figure out a way to blame Obama, or Clinton, or the Democrats, or the media, or for one poster around here, Venezuela. :rofl:

1 Like

I will punish them by spending a couple of weeks down there very shortly. :sunglasses:

Further bastardizedtion of the republican party, its truly sad to witness.

From free trade believers to tariff imposing butchers

I’m hoping it will end in lowering tariffs. But, that can’t happen if you just lay down and take it… You have to punch a bully.

And if it doesn’t? How long will you support increases on taxes for Americans, businesses and farmers? How many lost Americans jobs will it take, before you say, okay, enough is enough? 100,000? 500,000?

What lost jobs? Things are going great.

The tariffs on our side take effect tonight at midnight, with retaliatory tariffs set to immediately follow. We’ve been down this road before. If maintained, the loss of jobs will occur yet again, as they have in the past. Are you unfamiliar with our history in this regard?

Let’s see what happens. You are way ahead of yourself. Hopes are not reality…

Historical events are indicators of future occurrences.

canada just imposed dollar dollar tarrifs on us steel and aluminum…

next result of the idiots trade war… higher prices for americans,less jobs for american workers

as Safiel says…

Smoot-Hawley take 2

1 Like

So, 10 foot wall then?

1 Like

Are you calling me a liar?

The president of Mexico addressed who would not be paying yesterday…

Hope Fat Donald gets the message, along with his gullible cult.

1 Like

It’s okay to admit that you were gullible in believing Fat Donald’s lies.