Mexico Blinks. Winning!

Mass deportations would be awesome. But it’s probably not in the cards.

No DACA until our goverment keeps it promise they made decades ago.

Hey man- you were the one who said you like bilateral deals better than multilateral ones!

:sunglasses:

But yes- the best way to deal with China is to gang up.

not currently but this agreement does lay the framework for it if the WH can win their on going legal case.

You arent going to like the results.

We’ll have to wait on courts for that.

Not really. Both the US President and the Mexican President are within their authority to execute this agreement.

Fair enough

I’m not saying bilateral trade agreements, but bilateral discussion on trades policies that China been doing…and the theft.

Mexico isnt gonna hold up their end of this “agreement” it’s a stall tactic, meant to appease Trump. Many months will go by with them doing nothing, at which point Trump threatens his tariffs again. Watch it play out.

I personal think it would be best to create a trading bloc in Asia to combat China.

Yes. Short range missiles not covered by the agreement to end missile testing.

Well Judo is right they’ve been doing some of the things they agreed to already…but you’re right- we shall see.

That’s a matter of opinion, one that I disagree. In fast pace world were evolving technologies etc locks people out. They’re more designed to protect the status quo.

All agreements are only as good as the threats of repercussions and sanctions.

No need. Nancy Pelosi offered to put them up at her house. :wink:

That risk is common to all international agreements.

That might actually be a good question. You think another agreement is gonna change that, or do you think Trump is playing people for publicity.

Like I said - Go Donald. Yes, there was some snark there because it’s fun. :wink:

Don’t be fooled by Idiot Boy. He caved, plain and simple. He had corporation, Senate, House against this because it would cause serious economic problems.