Mexico Blinks. Winning!

The tariffs are off. The President has a signed agreement with Mexico that states they will do more to prevent the assault on our border coming from their country. Will they keep their word? Time will tell . But for now, we’re friends again!

1 Like

They have an signed agreement without ever meeting how is that possible.

Not sure of the logistics. The story just broke. No details. But the President thanked Mexico for their commitment.

I doubt there is a “Signed agreement” more then likely a polite phone-call, which isn’t much doesn’t hold Mexico accountable for anything.

1 Like

We’ll see, The term “signed agreement” was used.

That is what Trump tweeted, Trump is a pathological liar.

2 Likes

Not that YOU know of anyway right?

Oh wait . . .

The decision capped three days of intense negotiations in Washington between Mexican officials and the Trump administration, with negotiations between Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard and State Department officials lasting for more than 11 hours Friday.

There WAS face to face meetings between diplomats in Washington DC that YOU didn’t know about.

And I don’t think you will have any qualms with the source

2 Likes

Eleventy dimensional winning! Hopefully Donald will tweet about this lest we forget about how bigly awesome he is despite all the evil machinations of the Deep State to thwart his dreams of MAGA!

:mexico::us::mexico:

Apparently not this time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Again the issue I’m talking about is the “signed” part because there is a major difference between a non binding agreement and a legally binding agreement. an agreement might have been reached but none of the people talking part in the negotiation can legally sign it.

now the main difference between binding and non binding is Mexico isn’t held accountable to uphold the agreement in any form.

but this is a win for Trump.

“Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border,” Trump tweeted. “This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly by the State Department. Thank you!”

This lowly citizen wouldn’t dare to question the Master Negotiator, but I can’t wait to know the nature of these “strong measures” Mexico will be taking. Go Donald!

It’s 2019.

Try Bactine.

Now China needs to submit.

It’s a win for America. Our borders are total chaos. We simply cannot absorb the entire third world into the U.S. without eventually collapsing.

1 Like

I “signed” something the other day using just my finger. So yes, it’s possible.

and there is no longer a nuclear threat from north korea…

Wrong topic. You win some you lose some. Mexico is a definite win. Agree Mr. V?

Eliminate illegal immigration?

1 Like