Mexico Blinks. Winning!

Have they said anything lately about shooting off missiles?

the topic is trusting what trump says…

but keep trying to kick that football, charlie brown…

Yay America!

Ya last month.

420 and 270 K? Those are firecrackers.

I look forward to citing June southern border apprehensions from CBP come next month.

1 Like

Same here. But I think August will be even more interesting. After Mexico has had time to fully implement what ever they are suppose to implement.

They just signed the deal. What’s the matter with you.

And cripple the job makers of 'Murica? BITE THY TONGUE

2016 Trump supporters: Who’s gonna build the wall? Mexico!

2019 Trumpistans: He tweeted Mexico will write immigrants an angry worded letter!

:rofl:

But seriously, I hope this isn’t just window dressing,

Same here. Time will tell.

I thought Mexico was already curtailing illegals from passing through their country after Trump threatened to close the border. Maybe the title should read, “Mexico Blinks. Again!”

Seems to me Mexico knew Trump was serious about the tariffs since they seen what Trump done to China…they also seen that China taken a dent in there economy as well.

You can read what they’ll do.

If what I read there is correct, Trump did indeed win this one.

The Mexicans will deploy their National Guard all through Mexico, focusing on the southern border to keep out migrants, and go after cartels and smuggling rings.

They will actually allow us to ship those awaiting asylum hearings into their country, where Mexico will assume responsibility for providing them jobs, healthcare, and education.

All we promised was “more bilateral cooperation” and “committing to working to accelerating our adjudication process”.

Yes you read that right- commit to work to accelerate.

At first glance, Mexico gave us everything, and we offered practically nothing in return.

3 Likes

Even CNN is calling this a win for Trump. These Trump haters need to simma down.

Mexico already did 90% of that before this agreement was reached.

China can outlast us.

Mexico cannot.

1 Like

Perhaps they did…that’s why I said “if this is correct” and “at first glance”.

I’m pretty sure they were not taking people awaiting asylum back into their country. That in itself is a large concession.

1 Like

So far it sounds like a good thing. Not willing to oppose it just cuz orange guy

Its a win for Trump because its Mexico publicly acknowledge their role and America can now hold them to it in the future.