Mexico Agreed to Take Border Actions Months Before Trump Announced Tariff Deal

It was turmoil for nothing.

You don’t go from agreeing to these things on March to full mobilization less than three months later.

Only a child expects instant gratification.

5 Likes

And in the meantime, our borders are being violate regularly.

Even time takes a knee before Donald!

They’ll get over it.

But how is that Mexico’s fault? They are trying to make a good faith effort to help control the SA migrants but ultimately our lack of border security is on us.

Also, Mexico was already taking steps based on a recent agreement. Why did Trump threaten tariffs? It’s all theater.

“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration,” Trump said during his State of the Union address Tuesday.

Someone remind me who’s promoting class warfare again?

No war, but class war.

What class is Trump from again?

1 Like

Kind of my point. The man’s a fraud. This latest tariffs threat is just another in a long line of examples.

That he is specifically referring to the “Political Class” should be ample evidence that we are no longer a Constitutional Republic, but rather an Oligarchy, of which he, himself, is a member.

Oligarchy - a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution.

2 Likes

Yeah, no doubt, I agree with you.

The little man doesn’t know what he is doing.

Oh I think he knows exactly what he’s doing. The dog and pony show must continue.

1 Like

Nonsense. Mexico is clearly a greater country than America since we expect the Mexican government to be able to do something in less than three months that our own government hasn’t been able to accomplish in thirty plus years. MMGA.

Agreed. Donald is an idiot and his personal life is a sewer, but he’s full aware of the concept of divide and conquer. Set class against class, partisan against partisan, then fill your pockets while both sides are focused on fighting each other. No different than the rest of the DC establishment that way.

But surely you must be mistaken. He told the rubes he was going to break up the establishment. Not be a part of it.

1 Like

Yeah. A coastal elitist and major beneficiary of the establishment promising to destroy his meal ticket. Winning!

Yes, I can.

Ok, if you say so.

Once again taking my cue from a few others on this board…prove it!

What does this say?

La Guardia Nacional Mexicana existe constitucionalmente desde el siglo XIX y es considerada la primera organización ciudadana de México que cobró gran peso nacional. Esta guardia Nacional es también llamada Benemérita Guardia Nacional

Are they better than the Mexican Army? Or at least loyal to Mexico City?

From what I’ve read that was always a major issue with deploying the army for internal matters down there. Corruption through both enlisted ranks and the officer corps.

They do prey on the gullible.

Well it seems Hillary and her ban of crooks had pretty good relationship with Russia…and not single peep from libs.

Why is that?

Why doesn’t that bother YOU?

As for evidence…you have none. It was all fabricated.

I seen where Italian goverment fired couple of those spies that were spying on setting up Trump campaign personal.