Mexicans Favor Deportation

You bet I am. 100% correct. Why is that a problem?

He wasn’t roaming the country looking to kill people. He had a home, family, and worked as a roofer. She brought herself and her kids from Central America to live with him and work with him.

He wasn’t roaming the country? He was in Iowa! Iowa does not border Guatemala.

He tells a different story and I don’t believe the trial has happened yet.

No, it hasn’t. How did he get the gun?

I hope he gets a fair trial, a fair conviction and a fair execution.

You’re using it to paint certain ethnic groups as murderers. You know, they’re murderers, rapists. Some though, I assume, are good people.

As long as it isnt one of those Mexican judges amirite

He’s not a Mexican.

This son of a bitch is Mexican

He got away with it.

He brought the paint and the brush. Some are excellent people. The boys who help me on my place when I need help. There are others.

Again, he’s not Mexican.

Yes. I know. Post went over your head.

And yes, I know those Mexicans and south americans are scary

White americans are so much better

Am I? Am I a racist? Bigot?

Oh sneaky

How many times was that white American deported before he slaughtered? Two or Five?

Do you have any idea how weak and pathetic your whataboutism and flailing posts are in this thread?

She and her children had only been in this country since February. She brought herself and her children into this country specifically to live with him in his home with his family.

This was not him roaming the country and killing a random “Iowa mom and 2 Iowa kids”.

What? And why did you mention Trump?

Oh hell, that changes everything! Never mind.

You can stop faking and get up now kids.

I’ve always thought that was the hardest and MOST costly way to deal with the problem, damn near impossible. It would nonetheless be the best solution. The axiom “Change comes from within” seems just about right here, but how to make that change happen? Decade after decade after decade of entrenched greedy, corrupt and criminal government officials that make our politicians look like choir boys is not an easy thing to fix.

It is not a “solution” at all, it is a silly dream. It can’t be done.

Their politicians are no worse than ours.

I am calling for a complete and total shutdown of all blacks entering this country

Two or five?

Am I a racist?

Oh I dont know, because he is POTUS and the wall is his central policy platform

I didn’t mention a wall.

Your (collective) policy platform was a contributing factor is the slaughter of these people on US soil.

Wow. looks like we need a wall around Philadelphia.

Right I guess that makes you partly responsible for the Las vegas massacre. How do you feel?

That’s treating the symptom. If we could cut the numbers coming here it would help enormously.

But I agree, in the current short term we need to deal with what we have. We could pretty easily improve what’s happening by assigning more judges to act on asylum cases so people aren’t stuck in detention centers. Those eligible stay are allowed to stay, the rest get deported immediately.