Mexicans Favor Deportation

More than 60 percent of Mexicans believe migrants are a burden and that they take away jobs and benefits, according to a recent poll. A majority supports deporting them.

Huh, imagine that. Are Mexicans racists against their own “race.” Xenophobes?

1 Like

Des Moines, Iowa – A Guatemalan man who apparently entered the U.S. illegally after being deported twice has been charged with killing an Iowa woman and her two children.

Escobar-Orellana was arrested Tuesday night in the fatal shootings of 29-year-old Rossibeth Flores-Rodriguez and her two children, 11-year-old Grecia Daniela Alvarado-Flores and 5-year-old Ever Jose Mejia-Flores.

11 and 5 years-old.

The Des Moines Public Schools issued a statement following news of the deaths, saying Grecia had just completed fifth grade at Moulton Elementary School and Ever would have begun kindergarten there this fall.

Thoughts and meditation for the kids libs?

Not a lib but come on Sneaky. Mexican is not a race. And they don’t like these immigrants any more than we do.

It is a “race” when we say the same thing. Maybe you didn’t notice the quotation marks in the OP?

Everything is a race if you’re woke.

Or is it Brown Nationalism Supremacy?

By the way, the Guatemalan farmer just looking for a better life? The family we forced him to kill was from Honduras and he originally met them there. They were living in his house in Iowa.

Wonder how that happened?

Terrible, but anecdotal.

Deportations, building a wall, making the lives of people trying to cross the border even more miserable are addressing the symptom, not the cause.

The best, and ultimately probably the least costly, way to deal with Central American migration is to work to fix the countries they come from. Cutting aid is a step in the wrong direction.

Anecdotal put two kids and their mom in the ground.

We’ve been trying that for decades Bob. How do we make Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras so attractive people will stop seeing the Shining Beacon on the Hill Bob?

How do we get them to look across that river and say to themselves, “Naw, I’m good here at home.”?

Interesting note. There were 77 Poles deported in 2017. Some Germans. How did that happen.

I’m not opposed to deportations and I would like to see the number of migrants cut but we can do better.

Better than what Bob? I gave them my youth!

You seem strangely happy about this

They don’t give out information on the victims according to the article.

Probably because she was seeking a better life, like the unfortunate perpetrator. Why?

Of course he disputes it. He was forced to do it.

And the mom, she’s dead too. At least she doesn’t have to bury her children.

Better than what?

Better than we’re doing now. Keeping people in cages is not a good look; it’s not something to be proud of.

Those damn mexicans!

Do I? Strange.

Perhaps it seems some could be strangely unhappy about getting their noses rubbed in the puddle of their own making.

I wonder where he got the gun. If only we had universal background checks.

Yes…

Only illegal immigrants murder people

Bob, you’ve lost me. Are you under the impression we are rounding them up in their countries and forcing them into the dog kennels on our borders?

First you say we need to help them there. Me and my brothers did that.

How else do you detain people without locking them in dog kennels?

I’m uncomfortable with this subject, because you seem to be using these deaths for scoring political points.

He wasn’t roaming the country looking to kill people. He had a home, family, and worked as a roofer. She brought herself and her kids from Central America to live with him and work with him.

He tells a different story and I don’t believe the trial has happened yet.

He’s a Mexican! I’m building a wall!