Melania Trump hosts ‘Be Best’ meeting to promote social media kindness after president’s Twitter meltdown

Thanks…I stand corrected. I had to go back to Bush 1…so that’s 3 decades ago. Again…thanks.

What a nice Lady. and so pretty!

1 Like

I know you…you’re the guy who is still discovering who you actually are, what you stand for and believe? It’s been so cool to witness it too, eh my liberal friend?:sunglasses:

Maybe it’s all that fake news protecting all those traitors like McCain and Obama.

Better to be someone who stands for a core set of principles rather than someone who stands only for what Fox News and Donald Trump tell them to care about.

Far too many of the latter nowadays, both around here and in politics in general.

1 Like

How’s that spygate working out for you?

Is it too much to ask to stay on topic?

1 Like

Just responding to an off topic.

And talented.

I have always known who I actually am. You do not know me, not really.

Thanks! Spot on! He thinks he knows me but he really doesn’t.

Have you seen her nude photo shoots? Especially pretty is the lesbian fantasy shoot bed romp that Melania did.

Ayup, pretty!

I can see why Obese Donald grabbed her private parts!

I agree my friend but it’s fun to just jest. We have known each other enough for that.

1 Like

The article did not quote a single tweet that it alleged was raging unkindness. Is merely tweeting opposition to the msm narrative now considered a bullying rant?

“Mrs. Trump believes that children should be both seen and heard, and it is our responsibility as adults to educate and reinforce to them that when they are using their voices—whether verbally or online—they must choose their words wisely and speak with respect and compassion.”

She’s referencing adults setting examples for kids… the lack of self-awareness with this family is simply staggering.

1 Like

Do you need to be told/shown which tweets are unkind?

Meh, she’s like a 6 now.