Melania Trump hosts ‘Be Best’ meeting to promote social media kindness after president’s Twitter meltdown

I remeber when “acting presidential” meant something alot different than it does today…

1 Like

No raincoats for Donnie.

He prefers to brave the elements.

2 Likes

Does protecting children from internet abuse also include when the President tweets something derogatory towards a politician whose kids are old enough to read the tweets?

1 Like

Smyrna didn’t put much thought into this post, did Smyrna. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes…President Trump is often disrespectful to the office of the President.

It was a time of war back in the 70’s.
Took a brave man to go into that battle!

:us::crazy_face:

Be best!

1 Like

Yes and it’s too bad that “we” have not had both an effective politician as POTUS and a good role model in almost two decades.

We can disagree about political policies and who is a good political role modell. After all some may think highly of the George W. Bush Presidency and its accomplishments while others might find Obama’s Presidency more praiseworthy.

But as husbands and fathers, both George W. Bush and Barack Obama and their respective families were excellent role models.

2 Likes

Donald Trump’s on-line behavior would earn him a suspension from almost any American Middle School.

1 Like

“Be Grotesque” would fit better

2 Likes

It’s like if Obama did a commercial for White Castle.

More like Cracker Barrel

"My sixth grader Amanda is a straight A student. I care more about that than whether she’s polite and treats others well. In other words I support results, not the kid.

Also? She only goes after the kids who were nasty to her first. I can’t help it if her snowflake classmates can’t deal with her counterpunching!"

#MakeAmandaGreatAgain

1 Like

Two decades ago was the Clinton presidency…

Thats who you consider the last role model worthy president?

Well you CAN get vegetables at cracker barrel. I think?

Deplorables can’t afford Tom Ford. Not even his perfume.

1 Like

I am an adult and all grown up. What I think, based on the OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE is that Melania sauce for the gosling IS NOT MELANIA SAUCE FOR her WICKED OLD GANDER, got to love TDS aka Trumpist Double Standards.

Perhaps it is Mealina Trump and her husband who need to check their maturity?

2 Likes

Well that’s completely false. Obama and his family were great role models.

But I do understand you have to throw something out there to help protect trump.

1 Like

Too damn funny.

Got any role models in mind, Melania?

1 Like