Melania Trump hosts ‘Be Best’ meeting to promote social media kindness after president’s Twitter meltdown

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/melania-trump-hosts-best-meeting-promote-social-media-kindness-presidents-twitter-meltdown/

What is the deal with this family and their lack of self awareness? Her saying anything about people being polite on social media is like Kareem Hunt preaching about not punching and kicking women.

Does she do this stuff just to make her husband mad?

2 Likes

Awww… And after Tom Ford… can’t we all just get along…

She is either oblivious or simply doesn’t care. Probably a combination of both.

1 Like

I’d bet that is one interesting marriage - lol

I would imagine monthly STD tests since he raw dogs. I would hope…

1 Like

Be best. It’s just… a terrible slogan.

1 Like

Cluelessness + Indifference = Trumpness

What?

:thinking:

Well, to be fair, I’m sure this event was already scheduled in months ago.

Maybe they could invite Donald so he could talk about how he only has the best insults.

4 Likes

Locker Room Talk with Donny 101

1 Like

Boycott Tom Ford!

To repeat:

In Trump world, it’s not up is down.

It’s up is triangle.

9 Likes

“When children learn positive online behaviors early-on, social media can be used in productive ways and can effect positive change. Mrs. Trump believes that children should be both seen and heard, and it is our responsibility as adults to educate and reinforce to them that when they are using their voices—whether verbally or online—they must choose their words wisely and speak with respect and compassion.”
https://www.whitehouse.gov/bebest/

From First Lady Melania Trump’s BE BEST website at the White House.

Compare that to Donald Trump’s weekend tweetstorm.

Major disconnect of epic proportions!

It’s a marriage of convenience. A business contract they entered into.

She should start with the “older” of her two children.

Haven’t heard much out of the younger one yet.
He might be OK.

1 Like

You can’t blame him for his highly sophisticated insults - he’s a counterpuncher!

1 Like

The first lady’s efforts appear to be directed at protecting children from internet abuse. So to all of you snowflakes who think she’s talking to you…Smyrna says…grow up. :sunglasses:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/bebest/

Mrs. Trump believes that children should be both seen and heard, and it is our responsibility as adults to educate and reinforce to them that when they are using their voices—whether verbally or online—they must choose their words wisely and speak with respect and compassion.

Do you believe that Melania’s husband would be seen as a good teacher of respect and compassion?

3 Likes

"It is our responsibility as adults to educate and reinforce to them that when they are using their voices—whether verbally or online—they must choose their words wisely and speak with respect and compassion.”

Should the children look to the president as an example of how an adult should act?

And dont forget to mention that Obama said “ass” once to justify all of trumps actions…

2 Likes