Megyn Kelly is OUT at NBC

Good!!!
Should have never had taken Tamron Hall and Al Roker off in the first place especially when the show was #1 for that spot. smh

Also, to be 47 years old and a so-called journalist, Ms. Kelly is very ignorant on a great number of things.

2 Likes

This hasn’t been officially confirmed, but it seems the 9 AM Today hour will be filled with other Today hosts for the time being. Hoda already does the 10 AM hour with Kathie Lee, so maybe Al Roker will be back to his old job, at least for now.

http://links.newyorker.mkt4334.com/ctt?kn=16&ms=MTQ1MTg2MTQS1&r=MjI3MDg4MzAyNjQxS0&b=0&j=MTUwMjI0Nzc5MwS2&mt=1&rt=0

Some people here accuse me of missing what they think is obvious satire, but this is ridiculous. The headline on that piece says in large letters:

“SATIRE FROM THE BOROWITZ REPORT”

You needed a forum member to tell you blackface is racist? Geez

Geez…

Yeah. I never watched too much of the al roker and hall show but what I did see they did fabulous. A real disservice to them for pulling it. Megyn should have stayed on the morning spot with bill hemmer

Oh Samm. We all know Borowitz Report is satire.

1 Like

Then perhaps you should clue in madasheck, he seems to have not gotten the word.

No, I am more than sure mad knows that. That was the point of posting it.

Well, considering that he included no commentary, how is one to know?

In clothes falling off them. The “hip hop” look.

Adopted now by white teens but it started in the black community.

Somebody gets it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you’re saying you needed me to tell you it was satire. Amazing.

1 Like

Oh @samm this MAY be satire.

Then again it may not be.

No, I knew it was satire. But we needed you to include a comment so we could tell whether or not you knew it was satire. That’s why the Forum has that rule.

And what do you have to say about that?

Oh, ok. I know a lot of black people and that is not how they dress. Most of them wear suits or high-end slacks and dress shirts.

Also, that dude is about ten years late with his sense of what’s stylish in either white suburban teen or hip hop communities.

1 Like

Indeed. I don’t know if he was trying to be funny, or if he really is that ignorant.